Page 1 of 92 123456789101151 ... LastLast
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar

Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Last edited by Aneurysm; 06-22-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

techpatk

Re:Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever?

Any analog made by sharp. They were my daily nightmares. I seen them more than I seen my wife.

techpatk

SuperTech

Years ago I worked on the Monroe 945. I hated that thing it was a toner dusting pig.

tonerhead

Anything with the designation 2020 Konica or sharp.

Hawkfan12

Mita had a 2020 also, the Ai-2020 was a 2nd generation digital machine that was OK at best. The print system, on the other hand, was a tremendous pile of crap.

I guess anything with the number 2020 on it will somehow suck.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Spank6482's Avatar

Re:Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever

All the mita 3 digit boxes were a pain but the worst ever was the Mita 513

Post edited by: spank6482, at: 2005/01/31 22:07

Jake

While technically not a copier, ANY MODEL of a Gestetner digital duplicator is garbage. I worked on those pigs for years and I\'m happy to see them almost gone. All that\'s left are a few non-contract holdouts that I\'m happy to bill when necessary. :evil:

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

How \'bout the SAVIN 2408/3210 familyalso sold as RICOH 1032.Total POS new fangled color machine. :evil:

Post edited by: tonerbomb, at: 2005/02/17 19:27
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Anything called a MOPIER
    I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali...

cmb

how about the konica 1503, 2803, 4290, and any and all clamshell models. the new stuff is allright.

Similar Threads

1. Which was the BEST copier ever?
    By 10871087 in forum Rants, Raves, and Everything Else
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 10-27-2019, 01:21 PM
  2. Copier Service Tech Needed
    By jclausen in forum Employment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. Copier Techs Needed
    By HRImage2k in forum Employment
    Replies: 1