Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Bye World

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Didn't the guy who predicted it say he got the date wrong and it's now in October? What a donut.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    Didn't the guy who predicted it say he got the date wrong and it's now in October? What a donut.
    I think I will buy a bunch of furniture at one of those places that give you til next year to start making payments.

I noticed when they went to interveiw the guy, he still had his home and other stuff. You would think he would have stopped paying rent and gave everything away... if you really believe that stuff.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Good Bye  World

Being an atheist, I believe the rapture happened indeed and I died. I just don't know it yet. Also, by some freak chance, hell is just like the life I used to have before. What a surprise.

Also, none of the people I know went to heaven, which must mean the entry fee is way too high.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

A patient awakened after a serious operation only to find herself in a room with all the blinds drawn.

Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor.

Well, the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

spazzz
    As for me, being an atheist, I believe the invisible pink unicorn is going to come and save us all.

It's kind of sad that old man Campings still is thinking that the rapture will eventually happen on October 22, and that he will still have followers thinking the same thing. They are all SPAGers anyways.

Good Bye  World

Quote Originally Posted by spazzz View Post
    As for me, being an atheist, I believe the invisible pink unicorn is going to come and save us all.
    NO!!! The FLYING SPAGHETTY MONSTER is the one and only! You darned Unicornist! Go spread your evil blasphemy elsewhere!

Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for the world to be covered in oil and the tip of the comet Kohoutek (which is actually a UFO the will take the people who bought seats to another planet) to touch the earth and light it on fire. Any old timers remember this?

Good Bye  World

Quote Originally Posted by Zackuth View Post
    I'm still waiting for the world to be covered in oil
    That would solve a lot of our current problems, wouldn't it?
    Mascan42

Ibid

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Good Bye  World

Comet Kohoutek Scam – Madison, WI – Surrounded by Reality

For those who didn't hear about that one, click link. What amazes me (it's sad really), that people will believe crazy crap like the link above without a shred of evidence, but will not read the Bible to find out the truth because that would just be too hard.

I wrote a longer reply explaining the truth, but I'd probably just get everyone worked up into a frenzy over it. Pretend you don't have a single belief, forget everything you've been taught, and read your Bible. Search for the truth.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    Comet Kohoutek Scam – Madison, WI – Surrounded by Reality

For those who didn't hear about that one, click link. What amazes me (it's sad really), that people will believe crazy crap like the link above without a shred of evidence, but will not read the Bible to find out the truth because that would just be too hard.

I wrote a longer reply explaining the truth, but I'd probably just get everyone worked up into a frenzy over it. Pretend you don't have a single belief, forget everything you've been taught, and read your Bible. Search for the truth.

The truth? We can't handle the truth!! Just ask Jack!

Truth is, if I would have known there were this many morons with money, I would have started my own religion.