Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Bye World

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Good Bye  World

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Truth is, if I would have known there were this many morons with money, I would have started my own religion.
    Best way to make money, guaranteed!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Good Bye  World

Knowing what a litigious bunch you Americans are, has some one sued the guy that started it all? Someone must feel that they have suffered loss and trauma for not having died on the day predicted.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Those nuts do not bother me any more, they are harmless, these nuts do. You guys know most of the air we breath is made by plants, most of it coming from the rain forest, right. Well here is a nut with power who wants to cut off our air supply. This is a classic example of what happens when you elect uneducated people to office.

Republican's Climate Solution: Clearcut the Rain Forest - NYTimes.com
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

spazzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Knowing what a litigious bunch you Americans are, has some one sued the guy that started it all? Someone must feel that they have suffered loss and trauma for not having died on the day predicted.
    The sad thing is he doesn't feel guilty for it. With religion on your side the guilt is lifted because it's easy to ignore the true pain that is caused by actions when you feel it's justified in god's eyes. It's people like him why I'm so militant against religion.

I wonder if Camping is following good old Luke 12:33 and selling all of his possessions and giving to the poor?!? At least he can give a little bit back of what he stole. He probably feels no need to, though, because after all - the world will end October 22 now.