Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Exclamation Re: Anyone Follow the Casey Anthony Trial?

Chris menera... How about you talk about the trials in court you have not showed up to??? From people's lawsuits against you and your wife claudia menera from all the scam and robberies you two have done?

Beware, this guy sells you printers, scanners, machines that does not work. Will take your money and change his names, aliases, emails and go scam again.

Look him up online, scam report and everywhere else. Chris menera you will be stopped
    scammer

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Anyone Follow the Casey Anthony Trial?

Re: Anyone Follow the Casey Anthony Trial?

WTF?
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLaw2020 View Post
    Chris menera... How about you talk about the trials in court you have not showed up to??? From people's lawsuits against you and your wife claudia menera from all the scam and robberies you two have done?

Beware, this guy sells you printers, scanners, machines that does not work. Will take your money and change his names, aliases, emails and go scam again.

Look him up online, scam report and everywhere else. Chris menera you will be stopped
    scammer
    what the hell are you talking about and why are you posting it in a thread that deals with the Casey Anthony trial? If you want to warn people about a person who should not be trusted to do business with then start a new thread that actually makes sense.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Technician

this is a thread HE started. Obviously people are reading what HE writes so we are posting on places where he is read. Our goal is to help OTHERS who have not been scammed yet, and so far we have been successful with a few. I'd be thankful instead of upset, wouldnt you agree?

We did make other posts about this warning. I wish i had read or seen them all (they where not there) befoer he scamed me out of $1500.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

again start a new thread with a title that fits what you are talking about
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLaw2020 View Post
    this is a thread HE started. Obviously people are reading what HE writes so we are posting on places where he is read. Our goal is to help OTHERS who have not been scammed yet, and so far we have been successful with a few. I'd be thankful instead of upset, wouldnt you agree?

We did make other posts about this warning. I wish i had read or seen them all (they where not there) befoer he scamed me out of $1500.
    Regardless of what went between you two, the fact is that this thread he started has nothing to do with copier business (or copiers at all). The fact that you came completely off-topic just made you look bad, no matter how right you are in the first place.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts KyoceraChris's Avatar

yes exactly, wtf! i dont know or have even herd of this person or their dealings... Its nice to be accused of something or being someone who you arent.. Plus i havent been on this forum in months just to come back to this!!!?!?!?