"Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Re: Blaming the Tea Party again

Now first lets remember the Tea Party is a movement
    Yes. Yes, it is.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Course, it could in no way be this ass hat of a president's fault.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Blaming the Tea Party again

Elected politicians brought to power to make you believe you have a choice. You don't. They're owned and we're serfs. Your unfortunate enough to be alive to witness the end of empire. Soviet Union mark 2.

We are not an empire...we are a republic...much like the Roman Republic.....before civil strife and wars allowed key powerful men to swoop in and take control....then they became an empire.....so in order for us to become an empire some really bad things need to happy and powerful men swooping in to take total control...oh....I think that is what is happening....
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Course, it could in no way be this ass hat of a president's fault.
    No, no , no!!
    George Bush! Remember it's ALWAYS George Bush! For the next millenia!

Cdr. William Riker

ragajungle
    I usually don't get into political crap on copy machine forums, but....... This might surprise you but there are techs and field engineers among you that find the tea baggers .. I mean.. partiers are a group of douche bags coopted by more douchbags. Seriously SNL can fire all the script writers and folow around Michele Bachmann and her, "pray away the gay" flamer of a hubbub. Seriously funny sh*t.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ragajungle View Post
    I usually don't get into political crap on copy machine forums, but....... This might surprise you but there are techs and field engineers among you that find the tea baggers .. I mean.. partiers are a group of douche bags coopted by more douchbags. Seriously SNL can fire all the script writers and folow around Michele Bachmann and her, "pray away the gay" flamer of a hubbub. Seriously funny sh*t.
    Come and talk to me in six months when your electric bill is about two months pay. Or haven't you heard the latest policy from The Party that's gonna get rammed through? Better go check it out and get over calling people "teabaggers".

Cdr. William Riker

Service Manager 250+ Posts Ianizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ragajungle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo1 View Post
    Come and talk to me in six months when your electric bill is about two months pay. Or haven't you heard the latest policy from The Party that's gonna get rammed through? Better go check it out and get over calling people "teabaggers".
    +1, Jimbo.

The overuse of that paticular vulgar term to describe a legitamate American grass roots movement really does sap the credibility from the lemmings who parrot left wing talking points. I thought liberals were the Ed-u-cated Closs, and we right-wing "neocons" were the unwashed, bucktoothed, redneck masses...

Feminine hygene products?

That all you got?

Interesting.

-I

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

At least we agree on this:. we right-wing "neocons" were the unwashed, bucktoothed, redneck masses. Give me a break with the tea party being taken seriously. They are a bunch who don't want to pay any taxes and care only only about themselves.