Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: links directory

  1. #1
    AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    links directory

    Tonerbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bugaha
    Posts
    2,584
    Rep Power
    77

    Unhappy links directory

    the links directory on the home page still denies access for me....Anyone else have this problem?????

    Mystic Crystal Revelations

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    the links directory on the home page still denies access for me....Anyone else have this problem?????
    It does the same thing to me...


  3. #3
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    the links directory on the home page still denies access for me....Anyone else have this problem?????

    Hmmm.... Do these links work for you, let me know.

    Link 1: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/links/index.php

    Link 2: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/links/


  4. #4
    Service Manager 250+ Posts unisys12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corinth
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
    Hmmm.... Do these links work for you, let me know.

    Link 1: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/links/index.php

    Link 2: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/links/
    "unisys12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    - That's the vbulletin message I get when the page loads for both links above.


  5. #5
    The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. John, IN
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by unisys12 View Post
    "unisys12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    - That's the vbulletin message I get when the page loads for both links above.
    Hey, I get this same messsage when I try. Except for kyoceradude.

    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

  6. #6
    Curmudgeon at large 100+ Posts RockETop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoceradude View Post
    Hey, I get this same messsage when I try. Except for kyoceradude.
    RockETop, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.



  7. #7
    AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    links directory

    Tonerbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bugaha
    Posts
    2,584
    Rep Power
    77
    NEGATIVE on those links

    Mystic Crystal Revelations

  8. #8
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    NEGATIVE on those links
    Try it again, I found a permissions conflict that I think was causing the problem.

    Let me know

    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

  9. #9
    The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. John, IN
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneurysm View Post
    Try it again, I found a permissions conflict that I think was causing the problem.

    Let me know
    Rodger Dodger..... We have linkage......... Thanks

    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

  10. #10
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    links directory

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,218
    Rep Power
    245

    Login, again & again...

    I have a similar problem. Randomly when replying to a thread I will have to login again. Sometimes 4 times in an hour. Irritating!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here