Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You

Re: Thank You

thank you KingPD for all of the useful information. I'm going to digest it all and see how my current job goes as far as having a few spare hours during the day. If I decide to do it ThEN I'll contact my old employer with a proposal. It's a lot to think about right now and I think there's a holiday coming up... oh yeah, Christmas...I should start shopping soon!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Thank You

Re: Thank You

Most of the information you can find on the internet. Just make sure to check state and local regulations, but EIN is not required in Connecticut if you're a sole proprietor. You should check out what help or advice is available in your local city/county on the web (county has websites in the south, the north is organized more by city). Some links I found helpful whether you are helping your boyfriend with his or starting your own are:

http://www.sba.gov/
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".