Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridicule???

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Ridicule???

Ridicule???

Without mentioning anyone in particular, it does seem to me that a certain poster(s) here must be taking the piss out of us. I can't believe people who ask the kinds of questions that have popped up here can even use a keyboard to make the post.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ridicule???

Re: Ridicule???

I think I know who you're talking about. Tell me, has he ever listened to anyone's advice? If not, why does he post questions? The answer is simple. He wants to get everyone upset. Solution: Ignore his posts. Do NOT reply. Eventually, after receiving no attention, he will go away. Either than that, someone should start a poll and see how many want him gone. The administrator can give him the "our members have spoken, so na na na na, hey, hey, hey,...your gone" speech and kick him off here.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ridicule???

me too think i know eksaktly ...what you are talking....about...this is a reel paine....these mempers....whiz there...baad...posts...but dont wurrie brother...this will end fineallie....its like having the shits...it will end one day....

Hans

Ridicule???

There's a difference between stupid questions and idiots who ask one, make up their own answer, and then refuse to listen to experts advice. I don't have a problem with anyone else on the site, just him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

i find ignorant posts/replies amusing

check my sig for reference.
    Notatechie - "I am trying, but I don't know how to go into Service Mode. If I just go in and press *then 2, than 8, then * it does not do anything."
    SCREWTAPE - "Try harder.."

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Ridicule???

Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post
    me too think i know eksaktly ...what you are talking....about...this is a reel paine....these mempers....whiz there...baad...posts...but dont wurrie brother...this will end fineallie....its like having the shits...it will end one day....

Hans
    Hans,
    I was confused at first, but I know your English is on par or better than mine. It took me a second. I get the joke. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Ridicule???

Hans,
    I was confused at first, but I know your English is on par or better than mine. It took me a second. I get the joke. =^..^=
    I didn't get it until I read Blackcat's post. I don't have a problem with him. At least he's funny and he only wants stuff for free. I can understand that, don't we all? It's the moron that said he wanted to leave this site and then promptly posted a question, stated what he thought the answer was, and slammed everyone else's reply. That one has more than the normal couple of screws loose.

I think they are pretty easy to spot! They start out saying "I am a tech", then the question is "Who has firmware?" or " How do I get in to tech rep mode?"

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    Without mentioning anyone in particular, it does seem to me that a certain poster(s) here must be taking the piss out of us. I can't believe people who ask the kinds of questions that have popped up here can even use a keyboard to make the post.
    I wish peoples wood stop talking boot me!!!!
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Ridicule???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I wish peoples wood stop talking boot me!!!!

HAHA, yeh OK, ya got me!! So has your printer stopped steaming yet?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison