Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Shit

Wez

Shit

When you realise the bag of used toner wasn't as strong as you thought

You can even see where I was standing when it hit the ground.

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar
    LOL that has only happened once to me luckly.
    I now use two clear plastic bags just incase.

The best one I've seen was a customer that thought she would be helpful and hover up all the spilt toner before I got there.
    Needless to say it was sucked into the hover and it came straight out the back.
    Of coarse she didn't notice this until she was almost done LMFAO.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Shit

Toner, anyone?

I've got three stories like this:

Field Goal?
    Any of you Mita guys remember the DC2285? It had a football shaped waste container. I was called out for some other reason, and I open the front door to look around, and I notice the waste bottle looks very strange. They had somehow forced it in backwards. As I'm reaching for the bottle I leaps out of the machine and bounces 4 or 5 times before coming to a stop. Each bounce made one of those lovely 10' circles on the floor. Fortunately for me it was concrete floor and cleaned up fairly easily.

Two-Tone
    Very early in my career I was out at a DSS (Department of Social Services) office. I had emptied the waste container into a 1 gallon Zip-Lock bag, then moved on to another machine ~40ft away. As I'm working, I see this pretty young lady in a white fluffy sweater, white pleated skirt, white leggings, & white 4" heels walk up the the waste basket. She must think that she'll just compact the trash a little. She presses that spike heel right into the Zip-Lock bag & POP! She was still white from the waist up, but black from the waist down.

Where's the Shop Vac?
    I had a customer at a Best Buy store that called to say that he had installed the third toner cartidge on his Mita DC2585 and it still said add toner! By the time I arrived, he had decided that he would clean up a little for me, and had grabbed one of the nice wet/dry shop vacuums off the shelf, and got to vacuuming. I think he was pretty pleased with himself until he noticed that all that toner had passed right through the shop vac, and had made a nice charcoal gray haze on every surface of his office (if you moved a piece of paper on his desk, there was a clean spot 8 1/2" x 11")(every place I walked left a clean footprint shape). Even the ceiling was covered. It's funny, he wasn't available to talk to me when I arrived to fix the machine.....

Wez
    HAHAHAH thats good. I love the high heel one

The stuff is insane though. Its like a nuclear explosion. When that stuff hit the ground I had a mushroom cloud go up to me knee.

Would have great to have a high speed film of it going down. Though I think the high heel one is super high speed film would have been magic