Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Re: Andrew Breitbart RIP----

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    These people are not journalists. A journalist is impartial and should present the facts, not opinions or only one side of the story. The media itself is divided into separate camps now, "left" and "right". The big media outlets are all owned by corporation who are self serving and do not give a rats ass about the truth.
    To compare this man to any staff member of 60 Minutes is a joke; even Andy Rooney.

We live in a country were talentless hacks like the Kardashians are somehow famous. A country where flags are lowered to half staff for Whitney friggin Houston! This is our front page news? Meanwhile, there are a slew of wars occurring all over the globe, our voting system and elections are rigged, and our so called "leaders" are self serving, soulless parasites.

On a lighter note, I am going to an Andy B RIP party this evening; we are "in our glory" after all. We will have pot brownies and a pinata shaped like Ronald Reagan which we will beat with sticks until welfare checks and free contraception fall from the sky!

So are you looking forward to beating off ole Ronny?
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

It is 2012 RRodgers. You can safely come out of the closet nowadays. If a lame homosexual insult is all you have to back up your point of view, that just proves how invalid your point of view is. What's next; black jokes? Grow up.

As for the 90-100 percent "liberal bias" in the media, you have completely missed my point. ALL media is suspect today. It is suspect BECAUSE a liberal or conservative bias exists in the first place. I am not rallying for either side, I am saying BOTH sides are invalid because there can be no real truth in journalism where bias exists.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar

It is 2012 RRodgers. You can safely come out of the closet nowadays. If a lame homosexual insult is all you have to back up your point of view, that just proves how invalid your point of view is. What's next; black jokes? Grow up.

As for the 90-100 percent "liberal bias" in the media, you have completely missed my point. ALL media is suspect today. It is suspect BECAUSE a liberal or conservative bias exists in the first place. I am not rallying for either side, I am saying BOTH sides are invalid because there can be no real truth in journalism where bias exists.

Well all media may or may not be biased, however, when the ratio is however many to 1 then the field is very lopsided. There is no doubt at all of this. The Problem is the rest hate the one so badly they will say anything and I do indeed mean ANYTHING to try and make or force by threat to get them to shut up. That's hardly them promoting freedom of speech. It's soft tyranny.
    Now find how we must protect soft tyranny in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution for me.
    "Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Yep, I'm coming out of the closet this year, is that you in the pic? If so I guess if I may you b$tch I can start making black jokes then right? Cuz it's ok to make them if I am married or with one correct? (well at least that's what the left has taught me) Me grow up? Never.... I soon will be 40 and I still think like a 20 year old. Proud of it too. Or is growing up apart of voting for the left? Hmmmm... care to splain Lucy?
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

mjarbar

All media is biased, speaking from a UK point of view - the media is either acting as a mouthpiece for the government, the corporations or trying to deflect your attention away from what is really going on least you get educated and realise what a complete con the supposed democracy's we live in are!

Every day they are all making decisions that are so important that we all should have a say and vote on, but everyday we are told that in fact it is too "complicated" for us to understand and we are better off going out to buy something instead.

Afterall, were anyone based in Colorado asked if you wanted gas fracking in the area so that the locals can now set their own drinking water on fire? Were the people of Florida, Texas, Alabama and others asked if they wanted risky Gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico that is also in a known earthquake hazzard area? and in the UK we don't have it any better either! We wern't asked about accepting the treaty of Rome, we wern't asked about going to war over Libya. I could go on...

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Yep, I'm coming out of the closet this year, is that you in the pic? If so I guess if I may you b$tch I can start making black jokes then right? Cuz it's ok to make them if I am married or with one correct? (well at least that's what the left has taught me) Me grow up? Never.... I soon will be 40 and I still think like a 20 year old. Proud of it too. Or is growing up apart of voting for the left? Hmmmm... care to splain Lucy?

LMAO. The picture is of Jimi Hendrix. How many people do you see walking the streets with guns on their chest?! The "right" is lucky to have someone so observant.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Andrew Breitbart  RIP----

Although I'm leaning to the left side of politics, I'm quite tired of them in general. Tipically the ones who are not in charge bitch about those who are and how they are screwing things up and how much better things could be if they - the moaners - could be in charge. Then, four years later, they swap places, and those who were bitching are now in charge, doing the exact same thing their predecessors did while those who were in charge bitch about those who are and how they are screwing things up...

My tactic? When I go to vote, I vote on a party which never had the chance to be in charge (that's why I dislike the american model, with only two parties to vote for). If, for some freak chance, the party I vote for sits in the big chair and manages to screw things up (how could they, you might be thinking), then I vote for another one until the time they all had the chance to govern the country - and screw us in the ass in their own particular way. If I'm still alive when that they comes, then I'll do just like George Carlin did - sit at home, spank the monkey, and then at least I'll have accomplished something.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

I would like to start my own political party:
    The Common Cents Party.

I think the name says it all.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Andrew Breitbart  RIP----

I would like to start my own political party:
    The Common Cents Party.

I think the name says it all.

I'll throw my 2 cents in - I don't want it to appear that I'm buying an election.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --