Thread: Joke of the Day

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

A young artist exhibits his work for the first time and a well known art critic is in attendance.
    The critic says to the young artist, "would you like my opinion on your work?"
    "Yes, " says the artist.
    "It's worthless," says the critic
    The artist replies, "I know, but tell me anyway."
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Once upon a time, and far, far away lived a beautiful Queen with voluptuous breasts. Nick the Dragon slayer knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them.
    One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, who was the King's chief doctor. Horatio the Physician, exclaimed that he could arrange for Nick the Dragon Slayer to satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1, 000 gold coins to arrange it.
    Without pause, Nick the Dragon Slayer readily agreed to the scheme. The next day, Horatio the Physician made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's brassiere while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense.
    Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio the Physician informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick the Dragon Slayer would work as the antidote to cure the itch.
    The King quickly summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer. Horatio the Physician then slipped Nick the Dragon Slayer the antidote for the itching powder, which he quickly put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's voluptuous and magnificent breasts.
    The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick the Dragon Slayer left satisfied and touted as a hero. Upon returning to his chamber, Nick the Dragon Slayer found Horatio the Physician demanding his payment of thousand gold coins.
    With his obsession now satisfied, Nick the Dragon Slayer couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Horatio the Physician could never report this matter to the King, with a laugh just told him to get lost. The next day, Horatio the Physician slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer...
    Continued......
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Customer was asking for new Host names for their KM devices to conform with their naming convention but some of their requested names were too long to add. We asked them to shorten some of the names.This is a Sheriiff Office and the department was Crime Analysis, they wanted "crimeanalysisC368" but this was also to long so the IT rep shortened it to "Crime-Anal", made a label and stuck it to the front panel. The department was in tears when they saw what IT had done...Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

A blonde called her boyfriend and said, “Please come over here and help me… I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get it started.”
    Her boyfriend asked, “What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?”
    The blonde said, “According to the picture on the box, it’s a tiger.”
    Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box, then turned to her and said, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.”
    He took her hand and said, “Second, I’d want you to relax… Let’s have a nice cup of hot chocolate, and then…”
    He sighed, “let’s put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.”

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

A man approached a very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and said, "I've lost my wife here in the supermarket." "Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
    The woman looked puzzled. "Why talk to me?" she asked.
    "Because every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere!"

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

A piece of string walks into a bar.
    Before he sits down the bartender yells “Hey! We don’t serve pieces of string like you!” The piece of string goes outside, ties himself in a bow, and rolls round on the ground for a bit.
    Then he gets up, goes back into the bar, and sits down. The bartender says “Aren’t you that piece of string?” The string replies “No. I’m a frayed knot.”