Thread: Joke of the Day

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him,
    "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
    "What do they say?" the priest inquired..
    They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
    "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed.
    Then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem.
    "I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter.
    My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship!"
    "Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."
    The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying.
    Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison,
    "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
    There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers have been answered
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bob marley's Avatar

One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.
    ''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."
    Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:
    "Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."
    Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others, and you will live again

I got a cat from a local blacksmith. As soon as I got him home, he made a bolt for the door.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

The Irish Bic Lighter

Mick and Paddy were fishing on the Irish shoreline when Mick pulled out a cigar.. Finding he had no matches, he asked Paddy for a light.

'Ya, sure, I tink I haff a lighter,' Paddy replied and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'Saints be te Jesus' exclaimed Mick, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Where'd yew git dat monster?'

'Well,' replied Paddy, 'I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a feckin Genie?' Mick asked.

'Ya, sure. It's right here in my tackle box,' says Paddy.

'Could I see him?'

Paddy opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the Genie, Mick says, 'Hey dere. I'm a good pal of your master. Will you grant me one wish?'
    'Yes, I will,' say s the Genie.

So Mick asks the Genie for a million bucks. The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Mick sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the Irish sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the one million ducks Mick yells at Paddy, 'What the hell? I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks'

Paddy answers, 'Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hard of hearing.
    Do yew really tink I asked for a 10 inch Bic

worker drone 250+ Posts

Do you know why women are such poor judges of distance?

Their whole lives, they have been told (at this point hold two fingers a short distance apart) that this is 12 inches!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

a bus driver had a terrible accident.he pulled out quick to avoid a kid and fell off the bed.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

I think I will start calling the toilet the Jim instead of the John. It sounds a lot better to tell people I go to the Jim every day.