Thread: Joke of the Day

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by izzynut View Post
    It would be nice if the images were large enough and clear enough to be readable.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    By immigrant do you mean a person who migrated here and became a citizen or do you mean a Illegal Alien?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    whoa! you racist - homophobic - Zionist - misogynist - gender entitled oh wait those are the names they call me when I make those statements

those are not I.A's.... they are undocumented future democrat voters... !
    You have to forgive copier addict, he, like salesserviceguy, is Canadian and both are flaming liberals. One thing though, unlike salesserviceguy, his service advice is usually good.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You have to forgive copier addict, he, like salesserviceguy, is Canadian and both are flaming liberals. One thing though, unlike salesserviceguy, his service advice is usually good.
    SSG gives advise? hmmm must have blinked.

and BSM2 is from florida ..frankly I don't think locationlocationlocation has NARY a thing to do with it! maybe it's fluoride in their water?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    SSG gives advise? hmmm must have blinked.

and BSM2 is from florida ..frankly I don't think locationlocationlocation has NARY a thing to do with it! maybe it's fluoride in their water?
    Don't give fluoride a bad rap. The proper concentration in drinking water will fight tooth decay far better than fluoridated tooth paste.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Don't give fluoride a bad rap. The proper concentration in drinking water will fight tooth decay far better than fluoridated tooth paste.
    <rant>
    God, don't get me started on fluoridated water.
    The dumping of industrial effluent into the drinking water under the guise of preventing kid's rotten teeth is one of the biggest disgraces ever perpetrated on the public. There's only one thing that rot's kids teeth and that's sugar and no amount of fluoride in the water is going to make a jot of difference about that.
    </rant>
    Sorry, slimslob, that's not directed at you. It's just a subject that is a bit close to my heart.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

My boss has just appointed me his sex expert advisor.

He said "When I want your fucking advise, I'll ask for it!"
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by skelband View Post
    <rant>
    God, don't get me started on fluoridated water.
    The dumping of industrial effluent into the drinking water under the guise of preventing kid's rotten teeth is one of the biggest disgraces ever perpetrated on the public. There's only one thing that rot's kids teeth and that's sugar and no amount of fluoride in the water is going to make a jot of difference about that.
    </rant>
    Sorry, slimslob, that's not directed at you. It's just a subject that is a bit close to my heart.
    The comment I made was based on personal experience as opposed to political rhetoric. The ground water in the town I grew up in was highly alkaline. Drink too much of it and it would dilate your kidneys in a hurry. We called it the back yard trots. As a result, it had 2 water systems, one for drinking water and one for everything else. We had three faucets in the kitchen sink, hot, cold and drinking. Initially they had water brought in by rail tankers from a town about 40 miles away called Armona. It was naturally fluoridated and was the ideal concentration for reduction/prevention of tooth decay. Eventually the rail tankers had to be condemned and the city had to look for another solution. As a result they built the first operational ionic, reverse osmosis, plant for drinking water purification in the world. Eventually when the California State Water Project put the San Luis Canal down the west side of the San Joaquin Valley, water was brought in from by the Coalinga Canal from the San Luis Canal.

Most children in Coalinga had little or no dental problems while we were drinking the Armona water. The first cavity I had was a number of years after we went off of Armona water.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Tennis Elbow

One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.

"Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow.Soak your arm in warm water.Avoid heavy lifting.It will be better in two weeks."

Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled.He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

"Your tap water is too hard.Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls.They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Joke of the Day

A Dumb Blonde, or a good shot?

A young blonde woman was driving through the Florida Everglades
    while on vacation.

She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the
    worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the
    shopkeepers, the young Blonde declared, 'Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper said with a sly smile, 'Well little lady, why don't
    you go on and give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator.

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he spots the
    same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in
    hand.

As he brings his car to a stop, he sees a huge 9-foot gator swimming
    rapidly toward her.

With lightning reflexes, the Blonde takes aim, shoots the creature
    and hauls it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators, all lying belly up.

The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement.

The blonde struggles mightily and manages to flip the gator onto its
    back.

Rolling her eyes heavenward, she screams in frustration, 'CRAP!
    THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!'

Joke of the Day

SENIOR DRIVING
    As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 77. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"