Thread: Joke of the Day

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by HenryT2 View Post
    You are absolutely correct ..............

And This , Ladies and Gentlemen ( as Akitu has pointed out ) is Not a joke !
    I put a lot of effort into filling this thread. I would say I have a majority share of the posts, which I don't think anyone would disagree with. I don't want to see it filled with "Obama lied lulz" "We should impeach Obama because he didn't keep his promises like EVERY POLITICIAN EVER".

Make a new thread for that shit. I like being able to comb through here for a chuckle or being able to share some jokes with my wife in the off hours (I don't sign in, I just lurk) without having to skip several pages of politicrap.

p.s. if your post was sarcastic you picked a terrible medium to convey sarcasm, as I genuinely appreciate the jokes in the thread.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    I would say I have a majority share of the posts, which I don't think anyone would disagree with. I don't want to see it filled with "Obama lied lulz" "We should impeach Obama because he didn't keep his promises like EVERY POLITICIAN EVER".

Make a new thread for that . I like being able to comb through here for a chuckle or being able to share some jokes with my wife in the off hours (I don't sign in, I just lurk) without having to skip several pages of politicrap.

p.s. if your post was sarcastic you picked a terrible medium to convey sarcasm, as I genuinely appreciate the jokes in the thread.
    I can assure that was NO SARCASIC remark .
    I agree " Make a new thread for that ".

NOW !!!!!! BRING ON THE JOKES !!!!
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

This might qualify for the Random Thought as well .....

You Got Big.jpg
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

"You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

The new craze in waxing

the german.jpg
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    The new craze in waxing

the german.jpg
    I so want to ask which team your on Deb's but something keeps telling me don't ask.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I so want to ask which team your on Deb's but something keeps telling me don't ask.....
    Her answer on Facebook was "You'll never know"

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed for the night. They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader." The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.

The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.
    The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.'

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting.
    Again, there was no response.
    Pissed at the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader or I will fire!"
    The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that!
    I really think that will make him mad.'
    'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the younger alien off his feet and threw him about 200 feet into a cactus patch leaving him singed and injured. Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien.
    'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'
    The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied,
    'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you never mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder, then stick it in his ear.

'

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    I put a lot of effort into filling this thread. I would say I have a majority share of the posts, which I don't think anyone would disagree with. I don't want to see it filled with "Obama lied lulz" "We should impeach Obama because he didn't keep his promises like EVERY POLITICIAN EVER".

Make a new thread for that shit. I like being able to comb through here for a chuckle or being able to share some jokes with my wife in the off hours (I don't sign in, I just lurk) without having to skip several pages of politicrap.

OK I fixed this problem.............Politics: Post it here opinions,comments, jokes, anything political
    Mystic Crystal Revelations