Thread: Joke of the Day

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I really wish this was a joke, but I'm still waiting...

Attachment 26838

Well, if you are looking for a man who is sensitive, picks up after himself, cleans, cooks and likes to talk about his feelings, dresses neatly and always puts the seat down... he is most likely gay.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Well, if you are looking for a man who is sensitive, picks up after himself, cleans, cooks and likes to talk about his feelings, dresses neatly and always puts the seat down... he is most likely gay.
    No, I'm not that fussy, but one who doesn't continually let me down...especially on my 50th birthday would be nice!!
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

No, I'm not that fussy, but one who doesn't continually let me down...especially on my 50th birthday would be nice!!
    If you've got one of those friends who can look at someone, and make a judgement call about whether or not another guy is a complete douche bag, ask his advice.

I don't even give that advice anymore, even though I presently have a 100% accuracy rate. The reason being that I get asked, give my (typically correct) opinion, and summarily get ignored anyways. I make sure to laugh extra hard when it falls apart while dancing and singing "I told you so" over and over again. In retrospect it's probably why I don't have many female friends anymore...

Editor's note: the above was dramatization, at no point was I ever that much of an ass hole, though I did spout the "I told you so".
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    If you've got one of those friends who can look at someone, and make a judgement call about whether or not another guy is a complete douche bag, ask his advice.
    I have, and for ages he's been telling me just that LOL, but being a typical female, I never listen, I think after last weekend I may have to begin to accept he was probably right all along...but I never was that bright where men are concerned LOL
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

I have, and for ages he's been telling me just that LOL, but being a typical female, I never listen, I think after last weekend I may have to begin to accept he was probably right all along...but I never was that bright where men are concerned LOL

You know how a woman can meet another woman and tell if she is a slut or a bitch? Well, guys have that same skill in telling if another is a total dog or just an asshole.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    You know how a woman can meet another woman and tell if she is a slut or a bitch? Well, guys have that same skill in telling if another is a total dog or just an asshole.
    What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut fucks everyone, a bitch fucks everyone but you.

Oh shit, I think I might have the wrong thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut fucks everyone, a bitch fucks everyone but you.

Oh shit, I think I might have the wrong thread...
    Thanks, I was just about to drink a mouthful of tea when I read that, luckily for my keyboard I hadn't got any in my mouth when I read that LOL

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, “Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.”
    The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?”
    She again replied, “Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.”
    The defense attorney nearly died.
    The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, “If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.”

Joke of the Day

A husband and wife were shopping at the local grocery store.
    The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in the cart.
    "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.
    "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies.
    "Put them back, we can't afford them", demands the wife.
    They carry on with their shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
    "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.
    "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.
    Her husband retorts, "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."

Joke of the Day

What do liquid drain-o and a dutch stripper have in common?

They both slowly remove clogs.