Thread: Joke of the Day

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

A woman goes to her gynecologist, "What seems to be the problem?" He asks.
    Woman: "Something is terribly wrong. I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina."
    The Doctor had a look, chuckled and said, "Those Aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off the bananas."
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file. The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said: "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?" "My wife's." ''What happened to her?" "She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."
    He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
    The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."
    A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men.
    "Can I borrow the dog?"
    The man replied, "Get in line."
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

It was October and the Indians on a remote reservation asked their new Chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.
    Since he was a Chief in a modern society he had never been taught he old secrets.
    When he looked at the sky he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.
    Nevertheless, to be on the safe side he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.
    But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?"
    "It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold," the meteorologist at the weather service responded.
    So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.
    A week later he called the National Weather Service again. "Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?"
    "Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter."
    The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.
    Two weeks later the Chief called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"
    "Absolutely," the man replied. "It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever."
    "How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked.
    The weatherman replied, "We're sure it's going to be cold because the Indians are collecting firewood like crazy!"
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

That one is going to cost my brother a cold beer..."I bet you I can jump higher than your house...." Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

A man goes to a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog." "Oh man, " the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.
    Another guy walks in the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog." The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"
    The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahua as seeing-eye dogs." The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What?!?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!?"

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini, Italy went to the local church for confession. When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said:
    "Father, during World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighborhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."
    The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."
    "There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays."
    The priest said, "That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."
    "Thank you, Father. That is a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."
    "And what is that?" asked the priest.
    "Should I tell her the war is over?''

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Two drunken men were driving home.
    The first started screaming: - Jim, watch out for the wall, watch out for the waaaaall! Baaaaam! They hit the wall.
    The next day in the hospital the first man asked his friend: - You good for nothing, I've been screaming for you to watch out, why didn't you?
    Jim answered him: - IT WAS YOU DRIVING!!!
    Why do they call it common sense?

If it were common, wouldn't everyone have it?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day