Thread: Joke of the Day

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    If I am reposting your jokes, sorry. Considering the amount of jokes posted here, other sites I look at, comedy stations on the radio I listen to and comedians on you tube I watch, it is a bit much to remember where they all come from. In other words, there is no fucking way I am going to read through all the pages on this thread to make sure someone else hasn't done it first. You guys have a much better memory than I do. I had a lot of fun in the 70's and the 80's and maybe the 90's and possibly still in the new millennia. Memory not what it used to be. That being said, here is where I copy and paste my stuff from...Jokes: Get Your Funny On!
    Jerry, there's no worry; the repeats just remind me of the good ones.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

If I am reposting your jokes, sorry. Considering the amount of jokes posted here, other sites I look at, comedy stations on the radio I listen to and comedians on you tube I watch, it is a bit much to remember where they all come from. In other words, there is no fucking way I am going to read through all the pages on this thread to make sure someone else hasn't done it first. You guys have a much better memory than I do. I had a lot of fun in the 70's and the 80's and maybe the 90's and possibly still in the new millennia. Memory not what it used to be. That being said, here is where I copy and paste my stuff from...Jokes: Get Your Funny On!
    Are you sure "Get your Funny On" are not copying jokes off copytechnet "Joke of the day" ?...

The repeats tend to damper the original joke down a tad, but I still manage to smile or laugh at them. It just proves we're human either or...

Post onward.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post

I was not offended. I really just can't remember. Some of these jokes have been around longer than some of the techs on this site.

Sometimes ..."it's like deja vu all over again" [Yogi Berra - 1950's or 60's]
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Are you sure "Get your Funny On" are not copying jokes off copytechnet "Joke of the day" ?...

The repeats tend to damper the original joke down a tad, but I still manage to smile or laugh at them. It just proves we're human either or...

Post onward.....

Careful going to reddit. Some people lose hours of their life there. I know I do.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Nothing new under the sun...Keep em coming!!! Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

A man goes to his doctor to ask about penis enlargement..."Doc," said he, "I'm tiny. I can't satisfy my wife, and I'm ridiculed in changing rooms. I've tried every drug and herbal supplement, to no avail. I want to look into surgery."
    "Well," said the doctor, peering at the man's twig-like member through a magnifying glass, "You're in luck. there's a new experimental procedure we're offering to a lucky few. It involves grafting the muscles from an elephant's trunk onto the shaft of your penis. This will not only increase the size, but it will also give an added boost to your ol' fella's strength and dexterity."
    "That's fantastic!" exclaimed the man, "I'll do it!"
    A few weeks after the procedure, the man returned home from the hospital. As he and his family sat down to dinner, his wife and kids asked him how it went. Before the man could answer, his enormous penis sprang from his trousers, reached across the table, grasped a dinner roll and retracted itself from view.
    Aghast, but delighted, his wife exclaimed, "MY GAWD! That's the most incredible thing I've ever seen! Can you make it do that again?!"
    The man replied, with a uncomfortable expression on his face,
    "Probably, but I don't think I can fit another bun up my ass."

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

[QUOTE=Akitu;449798]I can't help but feel ripped off after seeing many jokes I know I put up reposted. I suppose it can't be helped at this point now though, this thread is a miracle in the works.

I've felt the same pain, but I guess if you haven't been following from the beginning, there are bound to be repeats.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

Post onward.....
    I was not offended. I really just can't remember. Some of these jokes have been around longer than some of the techs on this site.

Sometimes ..."it's like deja vu all over again" [Yogi Berra - 1950's or 60's]
    Careful going to reddit. Some people lose hours of their life there. I know I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Nothing new under the sun...Keep em coming!!! Emujo
    Lately I noticed that a number of the jokes I see here have either been on Facebook Group "Jokes & Funnys" either a day or 2 before or after I read them here. I think now that both posters on each site are getting them from "Get your Funny On".

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Well maybe you have to invent some new jokes.

Copier had a bypass surgery, the damage to the leaking drum was so bad that the surgeon ended up with lot of paper cuts until he managed to get the bypass working. After a week of rehab feeding the poor copier with recycled paper and non OEM toner, the dev started vomiting rather big chunks of toner as Dr's blade suffered from massive dev reflux. The surgeon had no option but the operate again. Run couple of scans through they all came negative. Luckily new drum donor appeared in database from nearby workshop. Operation went flawlessly and new drum just needed priming up. Resuscitating dials were set and after few second new drum got coated with lovely layer of photons and dark particles. Dev spat out last bit of polystyrene ball made the drum to mishap and squeak for last time.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    Well maybe you have to invent some new jokes.

Copier had a bypass surgery, the damage to the leaking drum was so bad that the surgeon ended up with lot of paper cuts until he managed to get the bypass working. After a week of rehab feeding the poor copier with recycled paper and non OEM toner, the dev started vomiting rather big chunks of toner as Dr's blade suffered from massive dev reflux. The surgeon had no option but the operate again. Run couple of scans through they all came negative. Luckily new drum donor appeared in database from nearby workshop. Operation went flawlessly and new drum just needed priming up. Resuscitating dials were set and after few second new drum got coated with lovely layer of photons and dark particles. Dev spat out last bit of polystyrene ball made the drum to mishap and squeak for last time.

There is nothing funny about a seriously broken copier...unless it has your competitor's sticker on it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Fixthecopier is on a service call to their favourite client but is friday afternoon and is desperate to get home and have a nice chilling evening. Walks to a office where they have identical machine as competitor just sitting next to theirs. Exactly the same. The model, the color, the options the lot. Fixthecopier machine display is black and tongue in form of A3 is hanging out of tray. With a grin on face Fixthecopier quickly removes company stickers and swapped them around. Does a quick copy, scan, and prints stapled document their "new" copier. Quickly starts filling the service book and docket when competitor Technician walks in for a regular inspection.

.OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE