Thread: Joke of the Day

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Re: Joke of the Day

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man’s face was severely burned.
    The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.
    So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin.
    However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks.
    The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
    After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man’s new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his baby face!
    One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice.
    He said, “Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?”
    "My darling,” she replied, “I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It's probably wishful thinking they might have really bad naggin wives....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States, wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait for death, when all of a sudden Luis says...:
    "Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."
    "Si, Luis, eet sure smells like bacon."
    With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, &there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.
    There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon ... every imaginable kind of cured pork.
    "Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Ees a bacon tree!"
    "Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the dessert, don't forget."
    "Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon... ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree."
    And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis drops like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying breath:
    "Pepe... go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!"
    "Luis, Luis mi amigo... what ees it?"
    "Pepe ... ees not a bacon tree ... Ees
    Ees
    Ees
    Ees
    Ees a ham bush...!"
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

An old man... had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.
    One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.
    He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'
    The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'
    Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator...'
    Some old men can still think fast....

n
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

First guy says: " I woke up this morning feeling so bad I wanted to kill myself."
    Second guy says : " That's terrible. What'd you do?"
    First guy says: " I planned to take 1,000 aspirins, but after the first two two, I felt better."
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

There is a swear here, so maybe don't open this at work.
    Still, how to embrace progress

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

went in a restaurant that guaranteed to supply any thing you need or you got a free meal.
    i won a free meal .i asked for tadpole tits on toast and they had run out of bread.
    next i went to a cafe that had all exotic foods i said give me a crocodile sandwich and make it snappy

A lady approaches her priest and tells him "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
    "What do they say?" the priest inquired.
    "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'"
    "That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn the joys of praise and worship."
    "Thank you!" the woman responded.
    The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding the rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say "Hi we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"
    One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away, brother. Our prayers have been answered"

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

A man is sitting at the bar staring at a shot of whiskey, looking very sad. A biker walks up next to him, picks up the shot and drinks it. The man start crying, the biker laughs and asks “what are you crying about”?
    The man says that in his entire life someone always took away what he wanted. His best friend stole his girlfriend, the man he trained at work got the promotion. The man then told the biker that he decided he couldn’t take it anymore and poured cyanide in the shot glass, and then you come along and drink it.