Thread: Joke of the Day

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bob marley's Avatar
    Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others, and you will live again

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Re: Joke of the Day

What is the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is heavy and the other one is....a little lighter. thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

The other day I went over to a nearby Pharmacy.
    When I got there, I went straight to the back of the Store to where the Pharmacists' Counter is located.
    I took out my little brown bottle along with a teaspoon and laid them both onto the counter.
    The Pharmacist came over smiled and asked if he could help me.
    I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?"
    Being I'm a Senior Citizen...I guess the Pharmacist just went along with me.
    He picked up the spoon and put a tiny bit of the liquid on his tongue and swilled it around.
    Then with a stomach-churning look on his face he spit it out on the floor and began coughing.
    When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye asked, "Now, does that taste sweet to you?"
    The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"
    So I said, "Oh thank God! That's such a relief! My Doctor told me to get a Pharmacist to test my Urine for sugar!"
    Well, I can never go back to that Pharmacy, but I really don't care though, because they aren't very friendly there anyway!!!
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

What do you call it when you say you are really sorry using a series of dots and dashes?...remorse code

Service Manager 250+ Posts nottoosharp's Avatar

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only two but don't ask me how they got in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    What do you call it when you say you are really sorry using a series of dots and dashes?...remorse code
    Him: Remorseful code, is taking home a bunch of flower after being out all night....

Her: Is he trying to tell me something.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

What do you call 10 rabbits walking backwards? A receding hareline.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonhiker View Post

Moral of story — just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer.”

Out smart the old Bull.....

A young Bull and an old Bull where standing in a paddock munching grass.
    Young Bull turns to the old Bull : Hey! "how 'bout we race down the paddock and do a couple of those cows?"
    Old Bull , slowly looks up and says, "Nah.... How 'bout we walk down an do the lot...!"
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

A blonde who finds herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just keeps bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offers her 10 to 1 odds, and says every time the blonde can not answer one of his questions, she owes him $5, but every time he cannot answer hers, he’ll give her $50. The lawyer figures he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepts. The lawyer first asks, “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?” Without saying a word the blonde hands him $5. The blonde then asks, “What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?” Well, the lawyer is puzzled. He takes several hours, looking up everything he can on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gives up and pays the blonde $50 The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insists, “What is the answer to your question?” Without saying a word, the blonde hands him $5.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar