Thread: Joke of the Day

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Joke of the Day

I know a chick with 1 tit bigger than the other..She entered a wet T-shirt contest and came in 1st and 3rd. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

The pentagon said they had too many generals running around, so they decided to get rid of some of them. They offered $10,000 in severance pay for each inch of their body -- to be measured however they chose. The Air Force general went first. He said he wanted to be measured from his head to his toe. He was 69 inches. He received $690,000. Next up was the Army general. He wanted to be measured from the tip of his finger to the tip of his other finger. It was 80 inches. He received $800,000. The two generals were very happy with their earnings. Finally the Marine general came up. He said he wanted to be measured from the tip of his dick to the tip of his balls. The man said, ''Sir, do you know how much the other generals received?'' The general said no. ''Sir, they received $690,000 and $800,000 respectively, are you sure that is what you want measured?'' The general said, ''Just do it!'' The man dropped the general's pants and measured his d**k. When he went for the general's balls, they weren't there. The man said, ''Sir, where are your balls.'' The general said, ''I left them back in Vietnam.''
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Service Manager 250+ Posts nottoosharp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I've done this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    The pentagon said they had too many generals running around, so they decided to get rid of some of them. They offered $10,000 in severance pay for each inch of their body -- to be measured however they chose. The Air Force general went first. He said he wanted to be measured from his head to his toe. He was 69 inches. He received $690,000. Next up was the Army general. He wanted to be measured from the tip of his finger to the tip of his other finger. It was 80 inches. He received $800,000. The two generals were very happy with their earnings. Finally the Marine general came up. He said he wanted to be measured from the tip of his dick to the tip of his balls. The man said, ''Sir, do you know how much the other generals received?'' The general said no. ''Sir, they received $690,000 and $800,000 respectively, are you sure that is what you want measured?'' The general said, ''Just do it!'' The man dropped the general's pants and measured his d**k. When he went for the general's balls, they weren't there. The man said, ''Sir, where are your balls.'' The general said, ''I left them back in Vietnam.''
    Good one, but why is "dick" bleeped out the second time? LOL
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by nottoosharp View Post
    I've done this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After this, I would never have another visitor..lol

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Congratulations to the real winner of this week's presidential debate, the Voyager space probe! Flying away from Earth at approximately 62000 km/h.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

I laughed out loud because I am trying to sell my daughters $200 bike and people keep offering me $20. Now I can't wait for someone to ask me that question.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I laughed out loud because I am trying to sell my daughters $200 bike and people keep offering me $20. Now I can't wait for someone to ask me that question.
    I got it from Facebook. Debs1964 had posted it to her Facebook account. Then gwaddle ad I both shared it.