Page 381 of 387 FirstFirst ... 281331371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3864

Thread: Joke of the Day

  1. #3801
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Pineland
    Posts
    4,424
    Rep Power
    114

    Re: Joke of the Day

    I just got home from a friend's funeral. He drown last week. I was surprised that all the relatives were furious about my floral arrangement that was in the shape of a life jacket. But as I told everyone, "It's what he would have wanted".

    Democracy is still the worst form of government, except for all the rest of them.

  2. #3802
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Pineland
    Posts
    4,424
    Rep Power
    114

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!"
    Nobody stands up
    Teacher: "Im sure there are some stupid students over here!!"
    Little Johnny stands up
    Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?"
    Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."

    Democracy is still the worst form of government, except for all the rest of them.

  3. #3803
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!"
    Nobody stands up
    Teacher: "Im sure there are some stupid students over here!!"
    Little Johnny stands up
    Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?"
    Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."
    gotta love Little Johnny!


  4. #3804
    Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Joke of the Day

    mrwho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Combing the desert!
    Posts
    3,847
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Joke of the Day

    I almost had sex with a transvestite.

    Looked like a girl, talked like a girl, kissed like a girl.

    It was when she parked the car into the garage in reverse on the first try that I thought "Hold on a minute..."

    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

    'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

    Ibid

  5. #3805
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts bob marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others, and you will live again

  6. #3806
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    6,868
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by bob marley View Post
    Seen it before so I did not do no. 3.


  7. #3807
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Joke of the Day

    I did #3


  8. #3808
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,130
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Seen it before so I did not do no. 3.
    All I saw was the improper use of "your". Lol


  9. #3809
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    All I saw was the improper use of "your". Lol
    Your-belongs to you..Your House, your hair
    You're- You Are. You're going to have to get to work on time, You're going to have to get a job..
    Yore- stories and tales handed down over the ages. My grandfathers tales of yore are grate around the campfire

    What's the issue? Emujo


  10. #3810
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Joke of the Day


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,130
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Joke of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Your-belongs to you..Your House, your hair
    You're- You Are. You're going to have to get to work on time, You're going to have to get a job..
    Yore- stories and tales handed down over the ages. My grandfathers tales of yore are grate around the campfire

    What's the issue? Emujo
    Well, if you think that "smiling right now" belongs to you, then I guess there is no issue. Lol


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here