Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: You know your day just went in the toilet when...

I once had a customer with a BH C280 and they ran out of black toner so they forced a cyan toner in where you put the black (those playing at home all they colours are keyed differently so you can't fuck this up)
    then they placed a service call saying everything is coming out blue LOLz
    i charged them for a new Drum toner and black dev unit (the machine had done around 20, 000 and the black dev's on these machine should go to 600, 000 k)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    You know your day just went in the toilet when...

When you'r sitting cross legged in front of the copier ( this was quite a few years ago when the knees still bent) and you manage to turn the cleaning station up side down and spill toner all over your lap. You then grab the vac and start vacuuming your crotch but get a funny feeling you're being watched. You then slowly turn around to see two office girls staring at you open mouthed and know that nothing you can say will explain your unusual behavior.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    When you'r sitting cross legged in front of the copier ( this was quite a few years ago when the knees still bent) and you manage to turn the cleaning station up side down and spill toner all over your lap. You then grab the vac and start vacuuming your crotch but get a funny feeling you're being watched. You then slowly turn around to see two office girls staring at you open mouthed and know that nothing you can say will explain your unusual behavior.

Should have looked at them and said "sorry, I just became single and I am not dealing with it very well"
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Toner Monkey 250+ Posts

You can guarantee whenever you've had something spicy for dinner the previous evening washed down with a couple of pints of beer, the next day you'll have a job on a machine in a tiny airless room....

....then you get the rumbling.... then a birth pang .... then the inevitable fruity PARPPP!! signifying the release of a particularly eye-wateringly piquant cloud of trouser gas that just hangs there stinking the place up. I mean you know it's bad if you can't stand the smell of your own right?

...then the rather attractive young lady who showed you to the machine walks in to ask if you want a cup of tea or coffee and immediately wrinkles her face in disgust and there's no disguising the fact that it was you.....

The only thing that's worse is when you've really punished your guts the previous day, get the sudden onset cramps and have to dash to a customer's facilities to go and basically drop armageddon out of your arse. As you're sat there in a cubicle/stall in an eye watering cloud of your own stench as the brown tsunami is violently tearing your arsehole to shreds, you hear someone else come in the Gents to use the urinals... you desperately try and hold back the semi-liquid tide of evil and it's accompanying symphony of sloppy sounding farts till he's done.

...you know when the smell is really bad when you hear that person exclaim "My God!" and immediately leave.

...then you have to do the walk of shame back to the copier walking like Richard Simmons the day after Mardi Gras because of the pain from your ruined arsehole.

Now you've done it - I just had to dig this one back up - Here's the link, should go straight to the post:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ra...html#post90869
    73 DE W5SSJ

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts

After reading the above two posts the office I am sitting in now think I am certifiable!!!

Thank you both so much for a damm good laugh.
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

I missed Shadow1. The time he told us about the vacuum fart, I thought I was going to die laughing. I rated it as #1 funniest post I've ever read. Ollie1981 just got second place. It doesn't just happen to guys, but it's not supposed to happen to us girls, but I'm too much of a lady to tell all my secrets. (Everything's supposed to come out with a pretty pink bow for us, I guess.) Much more fun laughing at all you guys.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts

I can say I've linked Shadow1's past post previously as well, like printerfxr I almost died of laughter. Ollie just got 2nd in my books as well, though I must be REALLY tired because I find myself unable to physically laugh, yet inside I'm in stitches... PMM (Post Monday Mondays) is a serious affliction.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    (Everything's supposed to come out with a pretty pink bow for us, I guess.)
    You fart pretty pink bows? Try sucking one of those up in your vacuum.

Thanks prntrfxr - I'm going to remember this thread every Sunday when I tie my little girl's hair up for church....

Scroll down that other thread a little way for another good one - Here's the link to it: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ra...html#post92956
    73 DE W5SSJ

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Wink Re: You know your day just went in the toilet when...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    You fart pretty pink bows? Try sucking one of those up in your vacuum.

Thanks prntrfxr - I'm going to remember this thread every Sunday when I tie my little girl's hair up for church....

Scroll down that other thread a little way for another good one - Here's the link to it: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ra...html#post92956
    I can't believe these stories were from almost 3 years ago!! They are still just as funny as the first time I read them!!
    Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley