Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar
    "Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts gwaddle's Avatar

Re: How much longer?

They tried that here and I think about 3 people showed up. I guess the rest of the people had to work that day.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How much longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo1 View Post
    How Much Longer Can we Afford this OCCUPY nonsense?

I don't know how long we can afford what you call "nonsense" but if it's the costs associated with people protesting the ass-pounding that the banks and Wall Street have been laying on the world's economy (that would include you and me) for years then I would think you would be more outspoken about why people are protesting. Here is a list of the loans handed out to banks and financial institutions under the TARP program. The list totals over $200 Billion, and yes I know that much of this has been paid back but where is my bailout. BTW, this is just a list of financial institutions that were bailed out or propped up under the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The total dollars involved with TARP is about $700 Billion, I'm not bitching that the bailout was done, I'm just pissed that we needed to do it.

Why do you support corporations over people?

This list is from Follow the money: Bailout tracker - CNNMoney.com

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Yeah, exercising constitutional rights is too darn expensive. Scrap 'em!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jimbo1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 10871087 View Post
    I don't know how long we can afford what you call "nonsense" but if it's the costs associated with people protesting the ass-pounding that the banks and Wall Street have been laying on the world's economy (that would include you and me) for years then I would think you would be more outspoken about why people are protesting. Here is a list of the loans handed out to banks and financial institutions under the TARP program. The list totals over $200 Billion, and yes I know that much of this has been paid back but where is my bailout. BTW, this is just a list of financial institutions that were bailed out or propped up under the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The total dollars involved with TARP is about $700 Billion, I'm not bitching that the bailout was done, I'm just pissed that we needed to do it.

Why do you support corporations over people?

This list is from Follow the money: Bailout tracker - CNNMoney.com
    Never said i supported corporations over people. I am pointing out that it's a useless waste of time that costs you and me a lot of money. That's not including the criminal acts associated with the movement. That's not including many of them don't reall even know what they are doing out there.

"Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you."

Cdr. William Riker