Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

After all the effort I put into that personal rendition of "take me out to the ball game", it only gets 3 likes and not a word of mention afterwards. I'm heart broken.

I DID IT FOR YOU!!
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

popcorn,peanuts,crackerjacks,toffee, butterscotch and caramel(not that F'ed up frenchie stuff). The star spangled banner, biblical and political referances, red cards, green cards. I may cancel cable tv cause there ain't anything better to watch than sweet.persona challenging AAB1 for the title of "King of the Shit storms!!!!"

I think I'll have a beer and watch awhile longer!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

Arrow Re: Manual 4you

hi friend tonirbonb There are NO similarities between me and AAB1 --------AAB1 it is Printer INKJET engineer and i am an great Copier ENGINEER !! the printer it's just game for me but i am repairing the ADVANCE IR6065 and IR6000 and IR3300 !!!and that's not easy!!!by the way i am the first and the best of the best Technicien in my country and all the peopls here know me and my abilities Scientific!! and i hope in the futur to go in MEMPHIS TN and work there and be the best tech. -----------thank you in advance.
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    AAB1 it is Printer INKJET engineer
    i am an great Copier ENGINEER !!
    All similarities are pure coincidence...
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Well, your "stealth" is working with a whopping 15 hits a day.
    I can already see your response; insults, poor grammar, and excessive use of commas.

Thank You!!! what ever you did here got me three service calls and one rental from a Local politician woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

mojorolla
    Wearer of Many Hats

yea including the ass hat

I just love this internet stuff

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

How much ya wanna bet sweet.persona is really Paul just fuckin with us?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Well, it sure has been an interesting thread. Let's see how much more trouble I can stir up.

I now present myself as a target for the longest multi-quote reply record holder...

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    Take me out to the forums
    I'll stand in front of a crowd!
    Buy me some popcorn... Err... Cracker jacks
    I don't care if Aab1 ever comes back
    It's frim, frim, frimwar for Zaza
    If Paul's not trashed it's a shame
    For it's one! Two! Three vacuumed farts
    In the rants and raves!

For the sake of clarification, that wasn't a shot at you Paul, but it seems to be the case that once every few weeks someone calls you out...
    That was painful...

...and I learned my lesson after vacuuming the first fart.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    Hehe...I figured this would be ongoing from last night so I came prepared and brought a bowl and bag of popcorn from home with me this morning.

Attachment 16447

Before anyone asks me for a PWS tool, no I don't work for Xerox and don't have one (wish I did though)...for some reason we have a lot of xerox boxes of paper right now.

As for nuts in the corn, he was probably thinking caramel popcorn which my mother makes the best caramel popcorn ever with peanuts or when for me with cashews by special request. And I've seen gourmet popcorn with all kinds of delicious little evils, like chocolate drizzled on them...but I know what you're saying...butter popcorn is the expected norm b/c that's what we eat when watching a movie.

Well time to turn the TV...I mean computer monitor off for now...
    I'll take my popcorn with regular old butter and salt, and an order of cashews on the side - more salt... the doc will love my blood pressure after that.

I think I'm almost out of popcorn, anyone have some to share? This is starting to get good.
    We probably need to move this down to some centrally located sports bar and commandeer their big screen TV and Wi-Fi. May have to break down and order up some hot-wings after we steal all their beer-nuts.

There seem to have been some VERY interesting passages from the bible that are often overlooked by those who try to use it as a tool to justify their selfish actions "in the name of the Lord", but that's another debate for another bucket of popcorn...
    Why not toss it in here - see if we can also set a record for the longest thread... Can anyone tell me the other half of this sentence - "Judge not least ye shall be judged..." (Hint: That was Mat 7:1)

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Having a manual does not a technician make. I've been dealing with these manuals for over 10 years and I don't know the first thing about repairing copiers. Back in the day when I was out in the field, I worked on printers and PC's. Yes, I sell to the retail world where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I also keep the independents in business as well as they have no source for manuals. I also have many manufacturer's as customer's as they buy competitor's manuals to see their technology. My first loyalty has always been to the independent tech and always will be. So mind your own business because you know zippo about mine.

Paul@justmanuals.com
    Hmmm... Shakespeare... I don't know the first thing about repairing copiers... dangerous thing... industrial spy... zippo business.
    Yup - the message was clear and straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    If you think about it, Paul is probably generating business for us.
    I have billed many customers who bought a manual, dug into the machine and botched it all to hell, then had to call me to fix it.
    All right, I gotta give you props for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    popcorn,peanuts,crackerjacks,toffee, butterscotch and caramel(not that F'ed up frenchie stuff). The star spangled banner, biblical and political referances, red cards, green cards. I may cancel cable tv cause there ain't anything better to watch than sweet.persona challenging AAB1 for the title of "King of the Shit storms!!!!"

I think I'll have a beer and watch awhile longer!!!!
    We've graduated to beer now... this really is getting good.

hi friend tonirbonb There are NO similarities between me and AAB1 --------AAB1 it is Printer INKJET engineer and i am an great Copier ENGINEER !! the printer it's just game for me but i am repairing the ADVANCE IR6065 and IR6000 and IR3300 !!!and that's not easy!!!by the way i am the first and the best of the best Technicien in my country and all the peopls here know me and my abilities Scientific!! and i hope in the futur to go in MEMPHIS TN and work there and be the best tech. -----------thank you in advance.
    Can anybody else make sense of this???

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    How much ya wanna bet sweet.persona is really Paul just fuckin with us?
    I got $5.00 against - it takes a really smart person to play that stupid.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Well, it sure has been an interesting thread. Let's see how much more trouble I can stir up.

We probably need to move this down to some centrally located sports bar and commandeer their big screen TV and Wi-Fi. May have to break down and order up some hot-wings after we steal all their beer-nuts.
    Watching Man V Food I have seen a nice resturant / bar in Memphis, Tn that does some really nice ribs. Any takers???
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

haha...you should check out printplanet.com It's a printing forum.

There's two guys on there that are famous for these kinds of long quotes.

Someone writes a book in a post (not I) and they feel the need to quote every sentence in a separate bubble with one or two sentences of their own response.

What's even more hilarious is one guy is a konica minolta lover and the other a xerox lover and they go head to head all the time...really entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post

I now present myself as a target for the longest multi-quote reply record holder...

That was painful...

...and I learned my lesson after vacuuming the first fart.

I'll take my popcorn with regular old butter and salt, and an order of cashews on the side - more salt... the doc will love my blood pressure after that.

Why not toss it in here - see if we can also set a record for the longest thread... Can anyone tell me the other half of this sentence - "Judge not least ye shall be judged..." (Hint: That was Mat 7:1)

Hmmm... Shakespeare... I don't know the first thing about repairing copiers... dangerous thing... industrial spy... zippo business.
    Yup - the message was clear and straightforward.

All right, I gotta give you props for this one.

We've graduated to beer now... this really is getting good.

Can anybody else make sense of this???

I got $5.00 against - it takes a really smart person to play that stupid.

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

I think I deserve an honorable mention in here for being multi-quoted 3 times. WHERE'S MY COOKIE!?

As to the hot wings idea, I'd give it a resounding "Hell yes!", who doesn't like hot wings?

The song rendition was painful, but in my defense it was first thing in the morning.

I'll reserve my special passages for a day when they're required. Not looking to start WWIII over who has the better invisible friend.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?