Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by smokeetr View Post
    And Paul can take away all of my rep and give me a million red cards cause I don't give two shits.
    So I'll assume you'll give a shit.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Manual 4you

On Martha Stewart's vagina:

Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

Nope I won't even give a shit. And I wouldn't shit ya your my favorite turd

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Ah yes, a new day and new topics:

Civil rights between men and women, manholes, vaginas, and feces...what other new things can we add today?

mjarbar

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    Ah yes, a new day and new topics:

Civil rights between men and women, manholes, vaginas, and feces...what other new things can we add today?
    Pop tarts - who's insane idea was it to have a warm pastry with a filling hotter than the sun?

Or hot pockets? Jim Gaffigan anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    Pop tarts - who's insane idea was it to have a warm pastry with a filling hotter than the sun?

Manual 4you

Since it appears to be my job to stir the pot once in a while, here's a worthy topic:

Abortion!

What's your stance? From what I've seen, Shadow1 and some others are Pro-Life; speaking for myself alone, I'm Pro-Choice.

According to many Pro-Lifers, Pro-Choice supporters are murderers, assassins, scum of society and all that.

According to many Pro-Choicers, Pro-Life supporters are hypocrites, religious zealots, scum of society and all that.

Let the hostilities begin! Can we make to page 30 today?
    Mascan42

Ibid

"In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

NICE!!!

I'm kind of in the middle. I believe it's killing a baby/life at any point during pregnancy but I also believe that since it dwells inside and is a part of the woman's body that it is her choice what to do.

So the middle ground conclusion that I've come to is that government has no business interfering with what a pregnant mother wants to do up until the point of birth giving (some gray technicality area there I know)...

...however...

Any other individual other than the pregnant woman that participates or aides in the destruction of the baby and it's cells, a medical doctor for instance, should be tried for murder in the first degree.

AND...I'll add to that the possible scenario that if the mother (if you could call her that with any warmth and compassion) attempts to abort the baby but somehow fails and the baby ends up being born with some sort of defect, retardation, or handicap, etc., then the baby should be taken away from the mother for its own protection and the law should provide a provision so when the baby turns 18 years of age it has the option to sue the mother for damages, pain, suffering, etc., and possibly have an option to file criminal charges against the mother for child endangerment, assault, attempted murder, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Since it appears to be my job to stir the pot once in a while, here's a worthy topic:

Abortion!

What's your stance? From what I've seen, Shadow1 and some others are Pro-Life; speaking for myself alone, I'm Pro-Choice.

According to many Pro-Lifers, Pro-Choice supporters are murderers, assassins, scum of society and all that.

According to many Pro-Choicers, Pro-Life supporters are hypocrites, religious zealots, scum of society and all that.

Let the hostilities begin! Can we make to page 30 today?

Manual 4you

I'm leaning towards the Pro-Choice, but not all the way. I also believe that up until some fetus age (let's say, and this is an off-the-top-of-my-head figure and in no way scientific, 3 months of gestation), the woman should have the choice to end the pregnancy.

I also believe the couple (father and mother, if both agree with the procedure) should be liable for anything that could go wrong.

Finally, I firmly believe that no woman will end a pregnancy "just because" (as I've heard some people say that now they won't worry about contraceptives since they can go to a clinic and end a pregnancy whenever they want) because I believe it to be a fairly intrusive, painful and traumatic experience.

With all that, I respect everyone whose opinion contradicts with my own, but I'm always open to a good-natured discussion as we are all adults here (I mean, who would start a a thread insulting someone just because of rep points, right?).
    Mascan42

Ibid