Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    I might have to do that as I'm having an issue with another game...tho it's pretty scratched up...but the 3 FF discs I tried all crashed at different places upon trying to load the game to setting the game up....not that big of a deal really...tho I am gonna have to hunt down that MtG:Battleground game...I haven't played something like that in forever....I have a huge box full of cards just sitting at home one of my old NCO's gave me when I got out of the military....I just don't know anyone local to play against...which is fine...I'm really wanting to get into some WH 40k tabletop..is a group around here...but just having a new baby boy recently and the fact WH 40k is an expensive hobby I'm gonna have to put that off for a while...
    MtG:Battlegrounds was what got me into it - a bit of warning if you've not heard of it before. It's NOTHING like the card game.

I know nobody local, nor enough people locally who would be interested in it - to invest in the card game.

That being said however, I do own MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 and 2013... Card game for the interwebs. A tad more limited than most would like, but with 90 cards per deck there's a lot of room for customization. Supposed to be a DLC pack with 5 new combo decks coming out... Looking forward to it.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    That's so wrong... I love it!

I've always pictured noxious vapors as green... and you need to cycle the head banging 2 or 3 times so you can have the cloud float up to the ceiling... Or maybe another stick figure with a vacuum...
    Maybe this will appease your wrath, m'lud?

' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

You might check out Shadow Era Trading Card Game - Free TCG for iPhone, Android and Web it's a recent TCG game and the account you make to play on their website syncs with a mobile app for either Android or iPhone. I usually play it when standing around waiting for firmware to load or other things like that...nice looking cards...pretty balanced out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    MtG:Battlegrounds was what got me into it - a bit of warning if you've not heard of it before. It's NOTHING like the card game.

I know nobody local, nor enough people locally who would be interested in it - to invest in the card game.

That being said however, I do own MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 and 2013... Card game for the interwebs. A tad more limited than most would like, but with 90 cards per deck there's a lot of room for customization. Supposed to be a DLC pack with 5 new combo decks coming out... Looking forward to it.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    You might check out Shadow Era Trading Card Game - Free TCG for iPhone, Android and Web it's a recent TCG game and the account you make to play on their website syncs with a mobile app for either Android or iPhone. I usually play it when standing around waiting for firmware to load or other things like that...nice looking cards...pretty balanced out now.
    Unfortunately I have a crackberry, so I miss out on all the "cool" apps.

Unfortunately I have a crackberry, so I miss out on all the "cool" apps.
    Well you can still check it out and play it on their website.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Maybe this will appease your wrath, m'lud?

I'm gonna assume I have license to use this animation, otherwise we can add a legal battle to all the twists and turns this thread has taken...
    73 DE W5SSJ

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I think I may have played the card game years ago.

I have a hard cover dungeons and dragons book in my attic...

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    I'm gonna assume I have license to use this animation, otherwise we can add a legal battle to all the twists and turns this thread has taken...
    Oh, no, I'll consider it as free publicity for my new Avatar-improvement business (Pimp My Avatar!)- People buy me a beer via paypal and I enhance their current avatar!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Oh, no, I'll consider it as free publicity for my new Avatar-improvement business (Pimp My Avatar!)- People buy me a beer via paypal and I enhance their current avatar!
    You could get Xhibit to do the radio commercial
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

Manual 4you

If you could do well enough with my own, I would gladly do so, but I would have to approve it of course!