Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Manual 4you

It is a damn fine chicken product. The first time I had it, I couldn't believe my mouth. They could have named Mel Gibson as the new CEO, held a press conference stating they hated puppies and children, and I would still eat there; it's that good.

As to the Penn State thing....what did they expect when they picked Louie Freeh to head the investigation? Bad PR move. A former director of the FBI knows how to find shit out. One of those "internal investigations" would have served the school better. It may sound harsh because it involves the rape of children, but business is business, and public relations is big business.
    Let's face it, Penn State, just like every other college, is a huge business. All the higher ups knew about it and it was ignored or kept quite, just as any BUSINESS would. It's not a big shock.
    Then the NCAA comes in with its punishment. Being from Ohio and watching Jim Tressell get sacked for signed footballs and tattoos, I wonder why this makes sense. Ultimately, should it not be about education rather than football and it is the kids in college who suffer the next 4 years for the sins of their predecessors.
    But I guess that's just business......

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re Chick fil WTF is this ?

Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit

In the UK that would be a scone and we would usually have it with butter and jam or jam and clotted cream, never with anything savoury ewwwww

Now where did i leave my rhubarb and bacon sandwich?
    Last edited by skynet; 07-28-2012 at 08:45 PM.

copiertech 500+ Posts

It looks like bacon and cheese, but, is that a folded up blanket in the middle?

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Darren King View Post
    It looks like bacon and cheese, but, is that a folded up blanket in the middle?

That would be the synthetic egg substitute, loaded with sodium and MSG. MMMMM MMMM good......
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

copiertech 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    That would be the synthetic egg substitute, loaded with sodium and MSG. MMMMM MMMM good......

Part of a nutritious breakfast.

mjarbar
    Looks like the mccrap special. It must be close to 15 years since I set foot in a mcdonalds

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    Looks like the mccrap special. It must be close to 15 years since I set foot in a mcdonalds
    To be fair to McDonalds though, they do serve decent coffee and their toilets are usually clean enough for the curse of the field engineer, the emergency shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    My epic wake-up tune for today!

Hell yeah!
    My sister sees Keith all the time, he lives a mile or so away and runs past their street with his personal trainer chap. He's a really nice guy too, always says hello (well, awwwwoiyt rather than hello) and passes the time.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Re Chick fil WTF is this ?

In the UK that would be a scone and we would usually have it with butter and jam or jam and clotted cream, never with anything savoury ewwwww

Now where did i leave my rhubarb and bacon sandwich?
    I fucking love scones me, with jam and clotted cream. Oh, and a nice hot cup of tea too. Maybe some cucumber sandwiches too. Now I'm going to have to take high tea tomorrow, maybe somewhere at the coast with a knotted handkerchief on my head and my trousers rolled up to my knees.

God I'm hungry!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I make my own blueberry scones. I get some tea from a semi-local british shop where they do importing.

Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Llama God View Post
    I fucking love scones me, with jam and clotted cream. Oh, and a nice hot cup of tea too. Maybe some cucumber sandwiches too. Now I'm going to have to take high tea tomorrow, maybe somewhere at the coast with a knotted handkerchief on my head and my trousers rolled up to my knees.

God I'm hungry!