Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Manual 4you

Palin, what a stupid bitch! They did a nature documentary on her and her family. They were riding in a boat in Alaska on this lake and they were approaching a bear that was minding his own business on the bank of the lake. Palin and crew decided to get a little closer to the bear by the bank. They made the whole thing seem like she was this brave woman because she got close to a bear on a bank by the lake in a boat.

WHOOP DEE FUCKIN DOO! Wanna show some bravery? Then go poke the bear with a stick!

Ya know, all these political party people are assholes but Republicans have some real fuckin' ballz man I tell ya. Ballzy and delusional!

So the Republicans elect George W. Bush (the first time). Ok, let him have a try and see how it goes...although I'm not a fan of electing people because of their genes or famous last name. Bet America will elect another Bush president in the future...

So Bush starts to fuck up his first term. Many of us, even some Republicans switch sides. But, despite all the griping just enough of them put the asshole back in office yet a second term...well, ok, maybe he'll do better these last 4 years...(I'm giving lenient credit that Bush may have won the election...)

So big surprise, Bush fucks up even worse in his second term than he did in his first term. No one thought it was possible; but summa bitch he proved us all wrong didn't he.

No doubt that when Bush left office for good (praise Jesus) the state of affairs in the US was the worst in all of history. Oh for all you Republicans and Democrats, and whatevers that believe what you see in the media and still refer to the economic crisis as the great recession...the rest of the world and any media venue outside of the US referred to it as a Depression...there is actually a big difference.

So Bush is out and we have a big mess and Obama comes in as the next President (all the while congressional power shifted back to Republicans). Sure he wasn't perfect and didn't get all the things done that he/we all wanted and like any politician he's played the games...but really could anyone have done a better job than he did? Probably not, or not much better. Oh but the Republicans will swear that a Republican president would have accomplished many things. Well yes, I concede there...because the Republican congress would have actually passed some legislation and worked with the Republican president instead of being assholes and blocking Obama every step of the way.

It takes some big salty ballz to criticize Obama when the same Republicans put Bush in and fucked up the country in the first place...somehow they still see it as Obama's fault. Obama, why aren't you doing miracles and fixing things...cuz the republicans are blocking me in congress...Obama, the state of the union is in the worst shape ever since you've been president...well yes, the previous republican dickhead gave me this shithole of a mess to deal with...

It's like I said before, the party bullshit needs to stop...and yes Democrats would pull the same damn thing too.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Shame on me! I was soooo hard on Bush that I forgot some of the good things about having him as President of the United States of America.

If Bush hadn't been president I would probably never have learned that a majority of our imports come from other countries.

It's too bad that we can't elect him president for a third term...because I'm dying to know where the non-majority of our imports come from. Unfortunately Bush is the only keeper of that knowledge.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Are you terrified of empathy or having your world view shaken by contrasting facts and/or opinions?
    Never drag facts into a debate with a self-proclaimed Conservative (aka, Fox News watcher), you will only end up frustrated.
    Who wants a Hulka Burger?

Are you terrified of empathy or having your world view shaken by contrasting facts and/or opinions?
    Not at all, I just agree with my opinion lol

Obama had a chance to come in and do the right thing, he did not and we are deeper in the hole, he defies the Constitution, he (they) are forcing things down our throats against will and against the Constitution.

I would not hire Obama to fix copiers for me with his resume, let alone lead a nation. I think he is a fraud and he is in way over his head, he was elected on the fantasy of hope & change and white guilt. I believe the radical left has their agenda and Obama was the perfect puppet to change the United States.

I agree with my opinion, I like being around like minded people, I am part of the majority in the US of A.

Some people figure, and then you have the figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hulka View Post
    Never drag facts into a debate with a self-proclaimed Conservative (aka, Fox News watcher), you will only end up frustrated.
    another Obama supporter... No I dont get my information from fox news, like you do CNN or all the other alphabet channels. Talk to me after the election.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

He hasn't drank the kool-aid, and has more than 3 active brain cells still rubbing together. The concept of everything for everybody and all for free that the current administration preaches cannot exist in our energy and resource limited world. It's a lovely idea, but you are a fool to believe the hype. When we master the use of Star Trek's antimatter power systems and replicators, then we can talk.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

What have I done? Oh, the humanity!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

My personal favorite Palin meme:
    palin.jpg

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

pjdbm;
    "I will not debate an Obama supporter nor anyone left of center. only, like minded people."

How can you debate with "like minded people"? Opposing views usually accompany a debate. Sounds like you have a circle jerk with a bunch of right wingers talking about how right they are.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    pjdbm;
    "I will not debate an Obama supporter nor anyone left of center. only, like minded people."

How can you debate with "like minded people"? Opposing views usually accompany a debate. Sounds like you have a circle jerk with a bunch of right wingers talking about how right they are.

No douche bag, I have a forum with harmony and free manuals and help with phone support if needed, a place where there is no fighting among each other. A place where people like you are referred to as liberal scum and would never get through the front door. A place where our military can feel proud of with there own section honoring them.

you would not last a minute in a debate and you would get an education, however,,, you would not get into the front door because you are what your are.
    Last edited by pjdbm; 06-27-2012 at 12:19 AM.