Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

OK lets get back to political humor instead of technical infighting.

Tobacco Smoke Enemas (1750s – 1810s)

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient’s rectum for various medical purposes, primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims. A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration, but doubts about

the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase “blow smoke up one’s ass.”

This has been reintroduced in Washington D.C., by the Obama Administration.It will be part of the New Health Care Program.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Manual 4you

here we go again the usual three monthly crap about manuals 4 you.
    just ignore it paul ,i am sure at least 95% of techs have used one of your manuals at some time ,so just keep going

Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by blsquires View Post
    here we go again the usual three monthly crap about manuals 4 you.
    just ignore it paul ,i am sure at least 95% of techs have used one of your manuals at some time ,so just keep going
    I beg to differ. A lot of techs are factory guys - Docs are included with the job. Same for the bigger dealers. It's the smaller indy guys who take a bite on the manuals.

Paul has annoyed just about everybody here spamming any thread that even remotely references RTFM that a lot of people would prefer he just disappear.

Again I beg to differ, I know he serves a purpose. For some people that purpose is to provide service docs rapidly and at a (semi)reasonable price. As for me... I enjoy backposting his spam and annoy him back every once in a while. Cheap entertainment.
    73 DE W5SSJ

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pjdbm View Post
    No douche bag, I have a forum with harmony and free manuals and help with phone support if needed, a place where there is no fighting among each other. A place where people like you are referred to as liberal scum and would never get through the front door. A place where our military can feel proud of with there own section honoring them.

you would not last a minute in a debate and you would get an education, however,,, you would not get into the front door because you are what your are.
    Wow, where to start?
    Insults are generally used by people who lack facts to back up what they say. I have been called much worse; on this site no less. I have no doubt that my education is superior to yours. If you would have stayed awake in class, you would have learned about the proper use of punctuation and run on sentences. Also, the final sentence of your post is a grammatical mess. "Of with" ,and you are questioning my education...please. I also checked out your business site and it is full of more awful spelling, poor grammar, and run on sentences. I would buy a copier from you just so you could afford to go back to school!

Again, it is not a debate if everyone involved has the same point of view. You are basically rubbing each others butts and calling it a debate.
    I would say I am an extreme independent as opposed to liberal scum. But to a person like you, it's like talking to the wall.
    I do like the part where you try to talk up your forum with free manuals and tech support....goody for you!
    I'm sure you have veterans lining up to get into your forum so you can honor them.

Scum you say!!??

Last edited by mojorolla; 06-27-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

My forum is private/invite only so I am not advertising it, just explaining it...

My grammar filled website is ranked #1 FYI so that would be strike two, ummm, lack of information? take a look around you, look at what is going on, the POTUS has nothing to run on, where are you going with this... lol

keep looking at my grammar while you are waiting for Santa to come and give you your "entitlement"

You are basically rubbing each others butts and calling it a debate.
    No, our community does not swing that way

And that is where you are getting it twisted.
    Obama and Romney will both run with money that is not their own, promises they cannot keep, and the illusion of some so called "change in Washington", whether it be left or right. I have news for you, there will be no "change" with either of these clowns. Budgets will shift, priorities might shift a bit but all in all it's the same pig with new lipstick.
    As for enlightenment, I thought that was what god was for.
    Also, I was referring to your business site : Copiers, Long Island, Lease, Rent, Sales. It's like you took English lessons from Zaza!

You can insult me and my intelligence, but much like your your mastery of the English language, it needs work.

Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    You can insult me and my intelligence...
    Me thinks you've got that handled all by yourself.

If you two want to debate go for it - bad names and bad grammar aren't as interesting as some of the other topics this thread has swept aside, but I've still got some popcorn left. You can always start there and work your way back through topics gone by.
    73 DE W5SSJ

..and here comes the cavalry.
    What does your popcorn and pjdbms forum have in common....?

They are both full of nuts.

Manual 4you

..and here comes the cavalry.
    What does your popcorn and pjdbms forum have in common....?

They are both full of nuts.
    Seriously...?

Is that the best you can do?

I mean c'mon... really. I go to all the trouble of stirring the pot, and that's all you can come up with.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Obama and Romney will both run with money that is not their own, promises they cannot keep, and the illusion of some so called "change in Washington", whether it be left or right. I have news for you, there will be no "change" with either of these clowns. Budgets will shift, priorities might shift a bit but all in all it's the same pig with new lipstick.
    In a nut shell this is what politics is, I think we should shoot the lot and let people who know about their field run it, let the military run the military, business men run business and teachers run the schools etc.

Lets face it no matter what country you live in, it can't get anymore f****d up than it already is!!!
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.