Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

I've seen a bumper sticker here in Oz which read, "Australia's not a virgin, the government f*$ked it."

Maybe suited to the US too.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Popcorn with... nuts?

I'm not a popcorn fan and I'd agree I'm a little bit stupid, but isn't popcorn made with, I don't know, corn?
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    I beg to differ. A lot of techs are factory guys - Docs are included with the job. Same for the bigger dealers. It's the smaller indy guys who take a bite on the manuals.

Paul has annoyed just about everybody here spamming any thread that even remotely references RTFM that a lot of people would prefer he just disappear.

Again I beg to differ, I know he serves a purpose. For some people that purpose is to provide service docs rapidly and at a (semi)reasonable price. As for me... I enjoy backposting his spam and annoy him back every once in a while. Cheap entertainment.
    He does serve a purpose even for dealers with access to manuals. I've got access to the manuals for the main brands we service, but sometimes there's the odd machine I need to service and I have no access to manuals, and Paul is the lifeboat I need at that time.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Brought my popcorn

Hehe...I figured this would be ongoing from last night so I came prepared and brought a bowl and bag of popcorn from home with me this morning.

popcorn.jpg

Before anyone asks me for a PWS tool, no I don't work for Xerox and don't have one (wish I did though)...for some reason we have a lot of xerox boxes of paper right now.

As for nuts in the corn, he was probably thinking caramel popcorn which my mother makes the best caramel popcorn ever with peanuts or when for me with cashews by special request. And I've seen gourmet popcorn with all kinds of delicious little evils, like chocolate drizzled on them...but I know what you're saying...butter popcorn is the expected norm b/c that's what we eat when watching a movie.

Well time to turn the TV...I mean computer monitor off for now...

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    And that is where you are getting it twisted.
    Obama and Romney will both run with money that is not their own, promises they cannot keep, and the illusion of some so called "change in Washington", whether it be left or right. I have news for you, there will be no "change" with either of these clowns. Budgets will shift, priorities might shift a bit but all in all it's the same pig with new lipstick.
    As for enlightenment, I thought that was what god was for.
    Also, I was referring to your business site : Copiers, Long Island, Lease, Rent, Sales. It's like you took English lessons from Zaza!

You can insult me and my intelligence, but much like your your mastery of the English language, it needs work.

your a funny dude, you just don't get it though, I am not Dem or Rep and do not trust any Gov...

My website, lol,,,,,, keep hitting on it I love it, that is I want you to do, in fact,,,, if you hit my site 100 times a day I will start paying you

Hey Paul, you can thank me for diverting this nasty topic

Have fun fellas, make it a great day

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pjdbm View Post
    A place where our military can feel proud of with there own section honoring them.
    I've seen that section and, as a vet, I find it garish, trifling and somewhat ridiculous. It's perfectly ok if you didn't serve, but don't try to co-opt glory by cloaking yourself in jingoism.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    I've seen that section and, as a vet, I find it garish, trifling and somewhat ridiculous. It's perfectly ok if you didn't serve, but don't try to co-opt glory by cloaking yourself in jingoism.
    You did not, my forum is private so that would be impossible.

Wait, don't tell me you are still looking at my business website? If that is true,,, then you are dumb as a stump.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

I guess nobody ever heard of Cracker Jacks.
    So you are just an ill informed idiot, not a Dem or Rep. Got it.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pjdbm View Post
    You did not, my forum is private so that would be impossible.

Wait, don't tell me you are still looking at my business website? If that is true,,, then you are dumb as a stump.

Multi colored fonts in a forum post; do you still use crayons to communicate as well? I particularly like the last line from this post:

You know this forum (CIT) is a private community,our members here are known techs that have been around for a while. Why not give any opportunity to the members here at the forum first.

Also if you are a member here that can use a job in our Industry,post it here.

Also,no end-users or people outside the CIT form can read or see anything here.

heh.

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Take me out to the forums
    I'll stand in front of a crowd!
    Buy me some popcorn... Err... Cracker jacks
    I don't care if Aab1 ever comes back
    It's frim, frim, frimwar for Zaza
    If Paul's not trashed it's a shame
    For it's one! Two! Three vacuumed farts
    In the rants and raves!

For the sake of clarification, that wasn't a shot at you Paul, but it seems to be the case that once every few weeks someone calls you out...
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?