Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Hemrock View Post
    Multi colored fonts in a forum post; do you still use crayons to communicate as well? I particularly like the last line from this post:

You know this forum (CIT) is a private community,our members here are known techs that have been around for a while. Why not give any opportunity to the members here at the forum first.

Also if you are a member here that can use a job in our Industry,post it here.

Also,no end-users or people outside the CIT form can read or see anything here.

heh.

Thanks for pointing that out, one person doing all of that is very time consuming and at times gets too much.

I own a forum 95k post in two years, 4 websites that are all rated #1! on google, manage two other websites, own a business and spend time (4 days a week) coaching non for profit baseball and keeping kids in their 16/17 off the streets and away from drugs and alcohol.

what do you do?

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pjdbm View Post

I own a forum 95k post in two years, 4 websites that are all rated #1! on google, manage two other websites, own a business and spend time (4 days a week) coaching non for profit baseball and keeping kids in their 16/17 off the streets and away from drugs and alcohol.

what do you do?
    See my avatar.

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Brought my popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    Hehe...I figured this would be ongoing from last night so I came prepared and brought a bowl and bag of popcorn from home with me this morning.

Attachment 16447

Before anyone asks me for a PWS tool, no I don't work for Xerox and don't have one (wish I did though)...for some reason we have a lot of xerox boxes of paper right now.

As for nuts in the corn, he was probably thinking caramel popcorn which my mother makes the best caramel popcorn ever with peanuts or when for me with cashews by special request. And I've seen gourmet popcorn with all kinds of delicious little evils, like chocolate drizzled on them...but I know what you're saying...butter popcorn is the expected norm b/c that's what we eat when watching a movie.

Well time to turn the TV...I mean computer monitor off for now...
    I prefer toffee covered and have never tried butter, but I expect there is little difference. Never tried it with nuts either but as I like peanuts and pecan's it's worth a try even once.

Thanks for the idea's.
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    See my avatar.
    Hemlock, why would you mock anyone or anything that is positive for veterans? I spend a lot of time/effort and money for the cause locally and on websites. No, I am not a Veteran other than a veteran of the marriage war lol however, not a day goes by where I do not honor them one way or the other, people who know me know

I do a lot of no for profit work for the right cause, my efforts have made a difference in peoples lives...

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Back in the day, Cracker Jacks would come with a prize inside the box, like cereal boxes used to have. It was always something small and trivial, but it was still something extra.
    I am not sure if that is still true today.

pjdbm, the phrase you are looking for is "not for profit" or "non-profit".
    You are correct, you and your website have made a difference in my life. It has brought me at least ten minutes of belly laughs, so thank you for that.

Found this about your site: "SiteInTheWorld report about Conservativeindytechs.com, the website has an estimated value of $ 97 USD." You have 15 page views a day. So please tell us again about being #1.

My tool bag is worth more than your forum!!

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Back in the day, Cracker Jacks would come with a prize inside the box, like cereal boxes used to have. It was always something small and trivial, but it was still something extra.

I believe the Cracker-Jack boxes do still have "prizes" inside...
    Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

Independent Service Tech 100+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Manuals4u is great for the people who shouldn't have manuals to begin with. They sell to the retail world so we have less income in the long run. This is just awsome for the provider and a loss for you the tech. What about the techs helping techs or am I just living in a fantasy. Hey Paul "is F the only word you know" and I love the friendly attitude. Move on folks and avoid this waste.

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post

pjdbm, the phrase you are looking for is "not for profit" or "non-profit".
    You are correct, you and your website have made a difference in my life. It has brought me at least ten minutes of belly laughs, so thank you for that.

Found this about your site: "SiteInTheWorld report about Conservativeindytechs.com, the website has an estimated value of $ 97 USD." You have 15 page views a day. So please tell us again about being #1.

My tool bag is worth more than your forum!!

You are quite the dumb ass aren't you? why would I want a private community with members only be advertised all over? do you think before you write, are you still using Fedron?

I have purposely made that forum stealth you dumb ass and no, you cant get in

more over, I would not go with IPS software if I was looking for hits, I would have stayed with V-bull like this platform here.

think that over a bit, I know its hard with all the chemicals you have been sniffing

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

I think I'm almost out of popcorn, anyone have some to share? This is starting to get good.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Brought my popcorn

Toffee, caramel, and butterscotch are all similar but different enough to be unique.

True caramel (think French and not American corn syrup crap) is white sugar/milk/cream/vanilla. This gives it a sweeter, lighter characteristic focusing flavor notes on creamy and sweet.

Next would be butterscotch, although not as light and creamy because of little or no milk/cream and brown sugar and butter. So you get the hint of molasses and a much more buttery effect.

Toffee is butterscotch cooked to the hard crack stage, 295-310 degrees F. You would think caramel has a higher sugar content because it tastes more sugary whereas toffee has more of a darker molasses or burnt taste to it but because of the higher heat cooking reduction; toffee is almost reduced to a pure sugar concentration. Although caramel would have a higher fat content.

In any event, they're all delicious to me!

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    I prefer toffee covered and have never tried butter, but I expect there is little difference. Never tried it with nuts either but as I like peanuts and pecan's it's worth a try even once.

Thanks for the idea's.