Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Manual 4you

What is even funnier is the amount of people mad about the courts decision and threatening to move to Canada to escape socialized medicine.

Only in America.....

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

People are over dramatizing like they usually do.

Funny though, I bet the same people bitchin about the health care reform would rather have some form of health insurance if something bad happened...

...for instance if you chop just an inch or so of your finger off in a tool accident and you want to have it reattached so you can have full use of your finger again...only to find out that you can't get the procedure done because sewing that little f*ckin' inch of finger back on costs about $80 GD thousand dollars ($80,000).

Or being charged $1,750 if you pay cash to an oral surgeon to have four wisdom teeth removed because they're growing into your mother f*ckin' jaw bone...while at the same time your insurance company...if you have one...only has to pay 50% of the cash price.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

What I find most astonishing is that the Portuguese government is doing everything it can to kill our national health plan (not openly, of course, but it's not hard to read between the lines), and when I look at the American's bitching about Obama, I can't avoid thinking "What the hell are those dumbfucks complaining about????!?"
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Okay guys, to stir this thread up a bit, here's a fun one: it's a quiz that will show you, from a list of 18 movies, the one you enjoy the most.

- Pick a number from 1 to 9

- Multiply by 3

- Add 3

- Multiply by 3 again

- Add the two digits of the number you got and the result will be your favourite movie from the list bellow.

Mine was Star Wars, which is exactly correct! Try it and you'll be surprised!

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. ET
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Joy Of Anal Sex With a Goat
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story
    I got 9. I bloody would.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar

Okay guys, to stir this thread up a bit, here's a fun one: it's a quiz that will show you, from a list of 18 movies, the one you enjoy the most.

- Pick a number from 1 to 9

- Multiply by 3

- Add 3

- Multiply by 3 again

- Add the two digits of the number you got and the result will be your favourite movie from the list bellow.

Mine was Star Wars, which is exactly correct! Try it and you'll be surprised!

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. ET
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Joy Of Anal Sex With a Goat
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story
    I got 9. I bloody would.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

OMG this thread took so many twists it crashed CTN! (at first I thought it was the whole internet, but then I had to do something for entertainment, so then I actually checked... there's a whole world there outside our little .com)
    73 DE W5SSJ

phew...I thought for just a moment it might have been my fault. One of the vendors I bitched about on here called me out on it and sent me an email about it asking to talk about it...they got a google alert based on their company name from when the spiders search these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    OMG this thread took so many twists it crashed CTN! (at first I thought it was the whole internet, but then I had to do something for entertainment, so then I actually checked... there's a whole world there outside our little .com)

The Republicans are complaining about the Democrat president not being able to fix all the fuck ups of the prior Republican president in just 4 short years.

If we let Bush have 8 straight years to fuck everything up then we should at least give Obama 8 straight years to try and fix it.

What I find most astonishing is that the Portuguese government is doing everything it can to kill our national health plan (not openly, of course, but it's not hard to read between the lines), and when I look at the American's bitching about Obama, I can't avoid thinking "What the hell are those dumbfucks complaining about????!?"

copiertech 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    The Republicans are complaining about the Democrat president not being able to fix all the fuck ups of the prior Republican president in just 4 short years.

If we let Bush have 8 straight years to fuck everything up then we should at least give Obama 8 straight years to try and fix it.
    The same thing happens here in Canada. The Conservatives, equivilent to the republicans in the US, although not so far to the right, will get in and build up a hugh deficit. They also make sure all their buddies get richer. Then the Liberals, equal to the democrats in US, will get in and get everything almost fixed. Then the idiot voters will vote the conservatives back in, and it starts all over again.

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    I know I was forced to use facebook!!!
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.