Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual 4you

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Re: Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by kyrenecopy View Post
    I've got news for all of you that live in the US; BOTH PARTIES HAVE SCREWED THIS COUNTRY UP!
    After 5 days you'd think I would have stocked up on popcorn... Guess I'm headed to the store.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

I've got news for all of you that live in the US; BOTH PARTIES HAVE SCREWED THIS COUNTRY UP! It don't matter if it is democrats or republicans, they have all screwed you and I royaly. And I get extreamly mad when one party starts blaming the other party. Dick heads and hypocrites. They wrote the tax code that allows people to not pay taxes, they wrote the tax codes that allow businesses to not pay taxes, they wrote the banking laws and then blame the banks for screwing every thing up. Dick heads and hypocrites. They caused the unemployement problem we have today and neither party wants to help get us out of it, they only want to make themselves look good when they tell everybody they want to help. Actions speak louder than words buttheads! If you owned a company and it was not doing well you fire the manager and bring in a new manager what would your reaction be to the new manager 4 years later when you are still not making money and all he does is make nice speaches and blame the old manager for the problem. I'd fire his ass! I don't care what party he represents. It is time for term limits on congress and the senate, no retirement for any of them when they leave, they must follow the same laws as you and me, buy their own damn healthcare, buy their own car, etc etc. Time to take back the country and if you still believe the your party is better than the other party YOU are just as much to blame for this countries problems as they are! Vote them all out!

This should be interesting..................................
    YOU ARE CORRECT SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!

" It is time for term limits on congress and the senate, no retirement for any of them when they leave, they must follow the same laws as you and me, buy their own damn healthcare, buy their own car, etc etc. Time to take back the country and if you still believe the your party is better than the other party YOU are just as much to blame for this countries problems as they are! Vote them all out! "
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .

Service Manager 100+ Posts kyrenecopy's Avatar

Is there going to be a prize for whoever posts the 500th post in this thread?
    Testing 1-2-3, testing, testing. Is this thing on?

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Is there going to be a prize for whoever posts the 500th post in this thread?
    Of course! He/she gets the honor of making the 500th post and, if we still remember this by then, will be the person verbally abused from the 501st post onwards!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

To help things along towards the magic 500 here is a reminder of what started all this:

Manual 4you

why when i write subject u send me Red card!!!!!!!!!!!!

u think u are best!! Or clown!

i don't care for u Never never i have much sucess in my life and never looking for the damn peopls.

thank u in advance.

BE NICE ----------------or------------------LEAVE

DAMENE COPIEURS

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Just to recap the first 10 pages:

We started on Manuals4you and rep - Sweet Persona which took us...
    Onto Politics - Mr Who
    Meeting God - Mojorolla
    Back to politics - Henry T2
    Back to religion and still on politics - Kingpd (the definition of multi-tasking)
    Brief comment on abortion - Mojorolla (this would not be taken up again untill after page 11)
    Meanwhile the politics was still in full swing which brought about the...
    Start of a flame war between pjdbm and Hemlock with mojorolla getting pulled in
    Kingpd took us back to politics while
    blsquires took us briefly back to manuals4you while the flame war was still in full swing. However as this was getting good the masses of CTN sat down with there fave snack and started a side tread on the merits of types of popcorn flavouring and Cracker Jacks.

Tune in next week folks when we head back to the teens...same bat-time, same bat-channel...
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    Just to recap the first 10 pages:

We started on Manuals4you and rep - Sweet Persona which took us...
    Onto Politics - Mr Who
    Meeting God - Mojorolla
    Back to politics - Henry T2
    Back to religion and still on politics - Kingpd (the definition of multi-tasking)
    Brief comment on abortion - Mojorolla (this would not be taken up again untill after page 11)
    Meanwhile the politics was still in full swing which brought about the...
    Start of a flame war between pjdbm and Hemlock with mojorolla getting pulled in
    Kingpd took us back to politics while
    blsquires took us briefly back to manuals4you while the flame war was still in full swing. However as this was getting good the masses of CTN sat down with there fave snack and started a side tread on the merits of types of popcorn flavouring and Cracker Jacks.

Tune in next week folks when we head back to the teens...same bat-time, same bat-channel...
    I don't recall being asleep at the switch for the first 10 pages of this thread, therefore I must insist you mention me by name... After all, I am infamous.

Perhaps you could scour this thread for the stupidest thing I've said, which of course will automatically be expanded to all 1200+ posts here on CTN - the inevitable bickering is sure to be good entertainment, and if that doesn't push us to 500, I don't know what will.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

Hey, Shadow1! Here's an updated avatar for you, I think it's more you!

' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Woke up this morning and jumped online to check this thread. As I was checking around the site I stopped by my CP and low and behold some person decided that he didn't like one of my posts and gave me a red card! Oh, boo hoo. This person has a lot of growing up to do. You would think that a person with a college degree would not act quite so childish. I have never done anything on this site to go against him, I have not tried to step in his business but still he insists that I mind my own business. Don't get it and actually I don't really care.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Manual 4you

I need firmware, service manual and parts list for Xerox 914.