Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Re: Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Well just because someone has a deffernt view does not make then stupid or a moron.
    Views aside, poor spelling and grammar certainly lead to that opinion.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

More insults . Yap, I'm a dummy. Can't see what's so great about the homo sexual choice lifestyile . Not going to go protest at Chic-fil-a. And I guess I need to get the dic-tion-ary out every time I post something.

Too bad we can't have a different opionion about a subject without the rude and truculent comebacks.

Who really is intolerant??

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Are you not reading your own posts? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle gay. ...black! I mean "black"!

Ya I read my own post. Did I call someone stupid or a moron??

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Ya I read my own post. Did I call someone stupid or a moron??
    Not exactly, but...

Can't see what's so great about the homo sexual choice lifestyile .
    Your use of the word choice is interesting, why throw the word chioce in there if for no other reason but to degrade? Do you ever wonder why people live the "biker choice lifestyle" or a "Christian choice lifestyle" or even a "down to earth choice lifestyle"? I'm sure you didn't put it in there to pourpously offend anyone but the use of the term certainly brings attention to the statement. And don't get me going on the space you added to the word homosexual, either it was simply a type-o or it was something deeper.

...Yap, I'm a dummy. Can't see what's so great about the homo sexual choice lifestyile...
    I'm just going to theorize a little bit to respond to your question... I would imagine that some of the great things about being a homosexual are the following: --zero chance of getting anyone knocked up, so f*ck away!; --a great sense of fashion and personal hygiene; --fabulous artistic and interior decorating skills; --butch lesbians get to wear leather and ride harley's; --lesbians can probably hit that mysterious spot --gay men probably put out more and get all the action they want; --a gay man can probably suck a d*ck better and is more open to threesomes, orgies, etc.; --a gay guy is more likely to let you stick it in the you know what; --although a gay guy may be more likely to be a whiney, little prissy drama queen; at least you don't have to put up with a never ending, nagging, cold hearted-b*tch that will probably divorce you take the kids, and get at least 80% of the marital assets even though she never worked and you paid for everything anyway...so no marriage but no divorce either; --sexy parties; --gay men have more hot female friends. These are just a few stereotypes or theories. Really, I don't know why people pick on homosexuals. It's the Bisexuals we should be picking on. Those tramps can't figure out what the heck is going on. :-p

Well they said the "Kiss In" wasn't a big success...which is disappointing....chicken sandwich...waffle fries....two chics making out...maybe Chick-Fil-A should use that as a marketing gimmick...would sell more sandwiches...
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Well that's the way I'm thinking also Shadow1. The guy only said they are pro family values. Marrage is between a man and women. That's the way it has been thou out history. So the pro gay folks have to have a fit about it. My goodness.

Something that I've alway wondered tho. At the gay pride parades. What is there to be proud about?? You can put a dick up you a$$. Ya, really proud about that one. Right.

Also, if everyone became a homo sexaul then in about 60 years we would be an extinet specie. Don't think that's normal?

But sorry if I offend any of you folks out there.
    Well just because someone has a deffernt view does not make then stupid or a moron.

That's the trouble with the left. If you don't agree with them just start throwing insults.

Thanks Mo
    Where do I begin?
    You do not need to get a dictionary. You have had to notice the wavy line under words as you type? Your posts look the the spaghetti monster.
    Straight folks have butt sex too; it's call anal. Look it up in your dictionary.
    Do you use frimware?
    My choice of words was poor. I should have said lack of intelligence instead of stupid. It is not an insult if you are simply pointing out the obvious. As for Left or Right, I am neither. I call them as I see them. Proclaim your allegiance to the Right as you stumble over your words and make an ass out of yourself. I'm sure they are glad to have you. Shit man, you didn't even spell "marriage" right!. Something you proclaim as sacred, but you cannot be bothered to spell it right.
    Saying gays being proud of taking things up the a@# is like saying St Patty day is for drunken Irishmen, or the Italian festival is for the Mob and criminals, or all redneck can't spell.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

You did not use the word stupid Mojorolla , you used the word moron. Hemlock said stupid. Not sure what frimware is either Mojorolla. My ignorance I guess.

and Ctl-Alt-Del not sure what pourpously means. Did you mean purposely?

Some of these guy will have a fit if you spell a word wrong. Careful

Well have a good day folks.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

I personally don't care if an individual is black, white, grey, purple, polka-dot, Christian, Methodist, Gay, Straight, Republican, Democrat, male or female.

I deal with the individual as an individual human being.
    Talk to me like you would like me to talk to you.

I will never tell a smoker to quit, a drunk to go to AA, a drug user to go cold turkey, a married man or woman to stop cheating, a sinner to go to Church, an obese person to diet or tell anyone not to go where they want to.

I am tired of others forcing or pushing their ideals on me.

Quit smoking, drinking, eating fat/carbs/sugar/fast food. Go to this church or that church. Shop here, no, shop here. Support this party or that party. Support this or that overall.

I prefer the GREY areas. If it doesn't directly affect me I don't care.

The Netherlands have been neutral for years. Pot is legal, huh........... go figure.