Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Re: Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Quote Originally Posted by nmfaxman View Post
    I will never tell a smoker to quit, a drunk to go to AA, a drug user to go cold turkey, a married man or woman to stop cheating, a sinner to go to Church, an obese person to diet or tell anyone not to go where they want to.
    So would you tell a serial killer to stop killing? Where do you draw the line? What's important when nothing matters - or maybe I got that slightly backwards and left out what's important: What matters when morality isn't important? Where do the lines get drawn? Who gets to draw them, and why do you think you should even get a vote in who gets to draw them? Sometimes you gotta take a stand.
    73 DE W5SSJ

I have never met a serial killer, have you?Extreme problems require immediate response.If I did run into a serial killer, chances are they would be trying to kill me. Affects me directly therefore I would have to respond.You are making a mountain out of a molehill on a rant about hate and I am claiming neutrality.This is the basis of my original post.

It wasn't a knock against you - just making a point.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Ikon Princess's Avatar

Should I get kettle corn or butter pop corn for this one?

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikon Princess View Post
    Should I get kettle corn or butter pop corn for this one?
    A bag of popcorn would be appropriate; this thread is beginning to resemble " manuals4you".
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    You did not use the word stupid Mojorolla , you used the word moron. Hemlock said stupid.
    Neither Mojorolla nor I used the word stupid in this thread. You did, and then I quoted it.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Post #17, Mojorolla used the word moron. That is the same as a very stupid person. Man you guy's really are nit pickers.

Maybe we need to keep this simple. Lets get the science book out. Let's study biology. What is the porpose of sexual intercourse? ====== Anwser===Reproduction. Just because it feels good is just another bonus.
    SO, man on man sex, women on women sex, or anal sex is not natural. It will not produce another life.

And I don't care what someone does in their bedroom. If that's the way they like to swing then fine. I'm not going to judge anyone.

So why call the CEO of Chic fil A a moron for having another view from yours.

It's because you liberal's are very tolerant of everyones view as long as they are the same as yours.

Post #17, Mojorolla used the word moron. That is the same as a very stupid person. Man you guy's really are nit pickers. Maybe we need to keep this simple. Lets get the science book out. Let's study biology. What is the porpose of sexual intercourse? ====== Anwser===Reproduction. Just because it feels good is just another bonus. SO, man on man sex, women on women sex, or anal sex is not natural. It will not produce another life. And I don't care what someone does in their bedroom. If that's the way they like to swing then fine. I'm not going to judge anyone. So why call the CEO of Chic fil A a moron for having another view from yours. It's because you liberal's are very tolerant of everyones view as long as they are the same as yours.
    Start with a basic English textbook and then work your way up. Take your time, no one expects evolution to occur overnight.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Jerry Sandusky evolved to the next level didn't he?

I bet you are very proud of him. Let me guess Hemlock . You and Mojorolla are members of nambla.

Jerry Sandusky evolved to the next level didn't he? I bet you are very proud of him. Let me guess Hemlock . You and Mojorolla are members of nambla.
    Given that you're prone to ridiculous beliefs, you can just go ahead and run with that one. The rest of us will recognize it for the projection that it is.