Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Re: Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Ctl-Alt-Del not sure what pourpously means. Did you mean purposely?
    Thanks for catching that for me, purposely WAS the word I was looking for. Purposely as in intentionally: deliberately or with an express purpose in mind. BTW, You still din't answer the question regarding your use of the phrase, "homo sexual choice lifestyle".

So why call the CEO of Chic fil A a moron for having another view from yours
    He's not a moron for have a view that differs from others, he's a moron for having a moronic view.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Post #17, Mojorolla used the word moron. That is the same as a very stupid person. Man you guy's really are nit pickers.

Maybe we need to keep this simple. Lets get the science book out. Let's study biology. What is the porpose of sexual intercourse? ====== Anwser===Reproduction. Just because it feels good is just another bonus.
    SO, man on man sex, women on women sex, or anal sex is not natural. It will not produce another life.

And I don't care what someone does in their bedroom. If that's the way they like to swing then fine. I'm not going to judge anyone.

So why call the CEO of Chic fil A a moron for having another view from yours.

It's because you liberal's are very tolerant of everyones view as long as they are the same as yours.
    I was referring to his business prowess being that of a moron. The entire purpose of the CEO is to grow the companies brand, not to run off at the mouth with personal views. In fact I stated he ,personally, is entitled to his opinion. However, as a CEO of a company, such statements are not good for business and that is moronic.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

OK CTL-ALT-DEL , my word choice has no deep meaning. Also the space between Homo and sexual has no bad meaning either. It's just how I put it.

Hetero sexual , homo sexual. Space, no space. Don't worry about it. Hows that.

I guess we all won't agree on every subject. So I'll just say have a great day everyone.

Hand shake??

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Take your time, no one expects evolution to occur overnight.
    So now we evolved from apes? If you want to claim that for yourself be my guest, I'm not the result of a billion accidents. Popcorn... Check.
    73 DE W5SSJ

I was told I was the result of just one accident....oh wait...nevermind....we probably don't need to discuss that....
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    However, as a CEO of a company, such statements are not good for business and that is moronic.
    On the contrary: Hundreds if not thousands of people lined up around the block to support CFA and shattering the one day sales record vs. a dozen or so kissers who likely knew it was a Christian business all along (or should have when they saw it's the only fast food chain closed on Sunday.) and if they were really concerned with it probably didn't eat there to begin with. Hmmm... Something is moronic, only it's not Dan Cathy.
    73 DE W5SSJ

The reason there is a McDonalds on every corner and a Coca Cola in every fridge is because they serve everyone and anyone. Gay, straight, black, white, whatever...they want your business and more importantly, your money. One day of lines is peanuts. He has rallied half the people while alienating the other half; that other half being paying customers.

Besides, if you pissed off The Muppets, you know you fu^#ed up.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Did you see John Goodman dressed up as Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Funny video . Colonel Sanders really likes gay people. Hell, he might even be gay. KFC believes in gay rights , etc. They like all those gay guys coming into their store. They have lots of money.

watch it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    The reason there is a McDonalds on every corner and a Coca Cola in every fridge is because they serve everyone and anyone. Gay, straight, black, white, whatever...
    And most CFA managers went out of their way to bring cups of water, etc. to the protesters, just like they did for those waiting in line on appreciation day. Nobody hates gays - just trying to keep tradition traditional, and free speech free.
    73 DE W5SSJ