Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Re: Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Hand shake??
    Hand shake, we're good.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Have you been to Chick-fil-A today...

I'll tackle this one. Your argument for reproduction has become rather invalid and dated in this modern scientific day and age. Sex is no longer necessary for the reproduction of life. Perhaps one day, we won't even have sex anymore to have kids. Women might not want to carry babies to term so they might just pay a lab to to grow them in a safe, sterile, controlled environment. She may then just have sex for the physical pleasure of it or not at all. There's plenty of other arguments that I won't go into length just yet. Jerry Sandusky might not be gay. I'm no psychologist but they tend to say that sex crimes are rarely about sex. Why is the CEO a moron, among other things? Well for starters he takes a very old fashioned and limited religious view while having a very cryptic disregard for many other religions and their views on homosexuality. What he did was really bad for business but the reason he's an asshole really has nothing to do with his views on any issue. The very first time he decided to take that first franchise check he lost all exclusivity on his Chik-fil-a name, brand, and image. Because thousands (or however many) have poured six and seven figures of their own cash and assets and paid this guy and his family; they have a vested interest in anything he does which reflects upon them and THEIR property. I hope to hell all the franchise owners sue the fuck out that dickhead! I'm no lawyer either, but I think they'd have an incredible damages case against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Post #17, Mojorolla used the word moron. That is the same as a very stupid person. Man you guy's really are nit pickers. Maybe we need to keep this simple. Lets get the science book out. Let's study biology. What is the porpose of sexual intercourse? ====== Anwser===Reproduction. Just because it feels good is just another bonus. SO, man on man sex, women on women sex, or anal sex is not natural. It will not produce another life. And I don't care what someone does in their bedroom. If that's the way they like to swing then fine. I'm not going to judge anyone. So why call the CEO of Chic fil A a moron for having another view from yours. It's because you liberal's are very tolerant of everyones view as long as they are the same as yours.