Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Ahh, the joys of the laws of physics.....
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Funniest Customer Story

Ricoh salesman and prisoners, prisoner salesman. Called out the other day to the prison for not copying correctly through the doc feeder. On arrival found side-side rego out by 7mm, thought that was wierd as I have been the only tech at the machine for quite some time and I dont mess with that stuff generally as its normally set correctly. Went to test copier and couldn't use my user code??? After some head scratching and swearing I had to ask the supervisor if anyone else had been out to look at the machine, turns out the ex-salesman/prisoner didn't like being locked out of user tool and had reset user codes via service mode (must have been the only thing he knew about copiers), but his first few attempts weren't successfull and he had fucked up about 10 different settings. 3 hours later and a customer misuse call against thier name, I was finished and politely asked the supervisor to call a tech whenever something needs doing to the machine. Fun stuff.

OMD-227
    CHAAAARRRRRGE!!!!!!!!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Funniest Customer Story

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    Ricoh salesman and prisoners, prisoner salesman. .
    What was your salesman in the can for? We had one banged up for playing "hide the sausage" with his babysitter and one just got out of the country before the Fraud Squad had a chat with him about the "Floating Decimal Point" he was using in lease contracts.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Funniest Customer Story

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    What was your salesman in the can for? We had one banged up for playing "hide the sausage" with his babysitter and one just got out of the country before the Fraud Squad had a chat with him about the "Floating Decimal Point" he was using in lease contracts.
    Luckily it was the first time I had met the guy. He wasn't a salesman for the company I work for. Pretty sure he's in there for fraud. What else do they do but rip folks off??
    WHere can I find a babysitter like that??? Jokes