View Poll Results: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama / Biden

    24 51.06%
  • Romney / Ryan

    23 48.94%
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86
  1. #1
    Service Manager 250+ Posts


    Ctl-Alt-Del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    The question is very basic, who do you think is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election, not who do you want to win, who is GOING TO WIN.


  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Romney - Ryan. There is a strong philosophical argument that it is the only possible outcome.


  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Mita-Konica-Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Anybody but OBAMA

    Romney should WIN....but the electoral college may elect Obama President again; and Romney will win the popular vote...


  4. #4
    The Wolf 1,000+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    C-town
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    I can guarantee it won't be the American people.




    Life's a garden, dig it.

  5. #5
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kampala, Uganda
    Posts
    731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Judging by his APPEARANCE, Romney by all standards, looks like a Presidential material. I'm not conversant with his policies. But don't be fooled, appearances can be deceptive; thus the saying,' Don't judge a book by the cover'. President OBAMA is one of the best Orators in modern political history and enjoys the advantage of incumbency. Based on his performance in office (a task best judged by the American citizens themselves), He could as well clinch the presidency again and secure for himself another term in office, if he again deploys a well organized, disciplined, resilient & efficient campaign team and machinery, backed up with his polished oratory skills which can sway the voters on his side.


  6. #6
    Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    DC Metro area
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Nate Silver at 538 indicates Obama has the upper hand based on polling, trends and data. However, Diebold makes the voting machines.

    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

  7. #7
    Moderator 1,000+ Posts 10871087's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlycopier View Post
    Romney - Ryan. There is a strong philosophical argument that it is the only possible outcome.
    There is a strong mathematical argument that your philosophical argument is not strong at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Nate Silver at 538 indicates Obama has the upper hand based on polling, trends and data. However, Diebold makes the voting machines.
    Don't forget voter suppression, that's how Romney/Ryan intend close the 40 point gap they have with Latino voters



  8. #8
    AutoMajical Resolutionist 1,000+ Posts


    Tonerbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bugaha
    Posts
    1,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    If Oblama wins it will be the end of the United States of America, and the beginning of the new USSR.... The United Socialist States Republic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mystic Crystal Revelations

  9. #9
    Service Manager 250+ Posts


    Ctl-Alt-Del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    If Oblama wins it will be the end of the United States of America, and the beginning of the new USSR.... The United Socialist States Republic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So will the government be dissolved on election day or will we need to wait for the actual inauguration ceremony in January?


  10. #10
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Mita-Konica-Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is GOING TO WIN the US Presidential Election

    Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    Judging by his APPEARANCE, Romney by all standards, looks like a Presidential material. I'm not conversant with his policies. But don't be fooled, appearances can be deceptive; thus the saying,' Don't judge a book by the cover'. President OBAMA is one of the best Orators in modern political history and enjoys the advantage of incumbency. Based on his performance in office (a task best judged by the American citizens themselves), He could as well clinch the presidency again and secure for himself another term in office, if he again deploys a well organized, disciplined, resilient & efficient campaign team and machinery,backed up with his polished oratory skills which can sway the voters on his side.

    Your referring to the Chicago Democratic Thugs I assume...? Having worked in the Chicago Market - they are THUGS - and I'm being kind using that word...


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here