Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: anti islam film

Re: anti islam film

[QUOTE=jonezy999;313632]Sorry, but freedom of speech has no boundaries, religion included.

[QUOTE=jonezy999;313632]Sorry, but freedom of speech has no boundaries, religion included.

first Religion is simply a matter between person to his GOD and no one is/shouldn't be allowed to interfere,everyone is free in his faith,religion. running over embassies,killing innocent people just because someone is angry is nowhere on the earth is justifiable and it suck,protest in good behaved way is only way to tell someone that you hurt my feelings.

sorry,maybe i ain't good @ reading but this is how i get it,

1 :Is it allowed in your country to say(fuck ya bitch)to a person walking by?

2: is it allowed to say (i wanna bang you in your ahole)to a co worker,same thing applies in public transports,schools,universities,Hospitals?or they just wrap this candy in something like code of conduct,verbal harassment,verbal harassment at public places,bla bla bla and offender can be dragged to a court? or is it still freedom of speech?

Blasphemy law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reference above is just to memorize it's nothing special and doesn't apply to specific country,

NO hard feelings please!

Regard's!

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

[QUOTE=fbkhan3;313676][QUOTE=jonezy999;313632]Sorry, but freedom of speech has no boundaries, religion included.

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    Sorry, but freedom of speech has no boundaries, religion included.

first Religion is simply a matter between person to his GOD and no one is/shouldn't be allowed to interfere,everyone is free in his faith,religion. running over embassies,killing innocent people just because someone is angry is nowhere on the earth is justifiable and it suck,protest in good behaved way is only way to tell someone that you hurt my feelings.

sorry,maybe i ain't good @ reading but this is how i get it,

1 :Is it allowed in your country to say(fuck ya bitch)to a person walking by?

2: is it allowed to say (i wanna bang you in your ahole)to a co worker,same thing applies in public transports,schools,universities,Hospitals?or they just wrap this candy in something like code of conduct,verbal harassment,verbal harassment at public places,bla bla bla and offender can be dragged to a court? or is it still freedom of speech?

Blasphemy law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reference above is just to memorize it's nothing special and doesn't apply to specific country,

NO hard feelings please!

Regard's!
    that's what this is about contrary to what one person who can't decipher a sentence may think! As I said I have no problem with demonstrations about the film or anything else - it's your right if you don't agree with something. The question I was asking was why would any person want to behead/kill someone over this and what happens is the world's sees the Muslim faith as a violent faith because of demonstrations calling for a beheading. I applaud you for what you said and I wish a lot more people shared your view on this and then the west may be more tolerant of your beliefs.

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Hello there banginbishop.

Don't let Hemlock get too you.

He is a very liberal gay man and if he doesn't like what you say he starts beating you up with insults.

The muslam religion is full of nut cases. Plus they are very unhappy people , lots of unemployment . Lots of time on their hands to go burn US flags, burn cars, strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up and everyone around them, kill our ambassador, etc .

Have you guys ever watched Jeff Dunham on youtube. Google Jeff Dunham and watch Acmed the dead terrorest. Funny stuff there.

The 70 virgins are all ugly by the way, no one wants them. Why the hell blow yourself up??

no he didn't get to me he just needs to read the question I was asking correctly instead of interpreting it to fit his argument he was having with himself. When someone throws insults you just lose any credibility with your argument, don't bother me if he's gay, everybody's equal in my eyes.He just needs to calm down, read it properly and stop thinking the worlds against him and his ideological views - then we can all get along regardless of race, religion or sex!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    anti islam film

Not liking it is one thing. Killing and destruction is yet another. No comparison here. Just listen to the asshole from Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by vargue View Post
    freedom of speech allowed in any topic stay away from religion.did yo allow some one talking by badly method on your religion .if yo allow to make movies and pictures on Jesus prophet .we don't.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    With waves like that, You work too late man.
    I got a 6'8 'spear' single fin in the shed and waiting for the big one, (could be Big Thursday, I plan to drop in on Patrick Swayze and Keanu if hes out there)
    Last edited by BLADE; 09-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    anti islam film

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    I got a 6'8 'spear' single fin in the shed and waiting for the big one, (could be Big Thursday, I plan to drop in on Patrick Swayze and Keanu if hes out there)
    Nice, 6'11 and 8'3 what I ride.

"we'll get him when he comes back in"
    "he ain't coming back in."
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison