Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: anti islam film

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

anti islam film

ok, I'm not American I'm British but I would like to ask the question to the Muslim faithful about the demonstrations or mob rule around the world at the moment regarding the above film.

while I support your right to demonstrate about this film (which I have seen)can anyone justify the call to behead people or the storming of embassies? I'm afraid all I see is that you want to impose your beliefs on everyone and if you don't agree with our beliefs then well destroy anyone who dares to mock us or questions our faith. I along with millions of others will watch the violence and think Islam is not a peace full religion and class all Muslim's as violent repressive people.

This is not an attack on your faith as it's up to you what you believe but I'm asking the question why call for a beheading or the angry demonstrations? asking the question why do you want to cut off somebodys head?

civilized debate please no slagging off other countries or religions please

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Re: anti islam film

Man, talk about a thinly veiled attack on an entire religious group.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    Man, talk about a thinly veiled attack on an entire religious group.
    want to explain that?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    anti islam film

And there was I thinking "Rants, Raves and Everything Else" would still relate to Office Equipment.

OMG to quote my 3yr old niece.

Quote Originally Posted by banginbishop View Post
    want to explain that?
    You call for civilized debate right after you basically accuse all Muslims of wanting to behead non-believers.

Kinda like me asking you to explain what Brits have against dental hygiene.
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” (Isaac Asimov)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    You call for civilized debate right after you basically accuse all Muslims of wanting to behead non-believers.

Kinda like me asking you to explain what Brits have against dental hygiene.
    ahh right so you dont see the news with people holding signs saying behead them? no? as i said im asking what justification is there for this and your response says it all doesnt it. In the UK we have many muslims and the majority wouldnt protest with placards saying death to whoever yes there is protests but as said I why would you want to behead someone. I dont give a shit if it upsets anyone but look on the news pakistan afghanistan all saying behead, storming embassies you telling me thats normal? you might think its acceptable I dont no matter what the protest is about. As I said I want to know why as a muslim this could be justified?

How many Muslims in Pakistan or Afghanistan *haven't* blown up an embassy or tried to behead someone?

I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for you to count.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    anti islam film

Thumbs down Re: anti islam film

The Muslims should go back to doing what they do best. Killing each other. They've been doing it since the 7th century and it's still going strong.
    Notice how thousands of Muslims are being killed in Syria and not one Arab country is helping them, but publish a silly movie on facebook and they want to behead everyone who doesn't believe in the pedophile prophet MoHAMhead.

I think it is a fair and reasonable question. I mean all he is asking is for someone to explain to him what leads up to this mob mentality mindset to demand the deaths of other human beings. Of course I'm sure people will say "The video mocked their religion" etc etc....not a very good justification. I mean if we were to take that excuse for instance, in England hasn't Monty Python been mocking the Church of England for decades? I don't see the British all rioting baying for John Cleese's head. Which is kind of ironic in a sense that the Church of England was pretty much created so Henry the VIII could divorce and behead his wives.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by banginbishop View Post
    ahh right so you dont see the news with people holding signs saying behead them? no? as i said im asking what justification is there for this and your response says it all doesnt it. In the UK we have many muslims and the majority wouldnt protest with placards saying death to whoever yes there is protests but as said I why would you want to behead someone. I dont give a shit if it upsets anyone but look on the news pakistan afghanistan all saying behead, storming embassies you telling me thats normal? you might think its acceptable I dont no matter what the protest is about. As I said I want to know why as a muslim this could be justified?
    Azhar Ahmed, if someone can be accused over fb status update,why not this one, if YouTube thinks holocaust materiel is inappropriate and remove it why not this one,why it's always double standards, i'm not justifying running over embassies and killing innocent ppl but yes the this thing should stopped and culprit should bring to the justice, Sorry i don't wanna be part of this conversation anymore, Regards