Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Re: Anybody want to boost my Rep? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Please, Please Nobody Boost my rep!!! I've been begging and begging not to be repped up and I'm still at 23!!! Ok, I haven't been begging, but neither do I pull any punches - I'm helpful when I can be, If your $h1+ stinks I'll tell you, and it looks like people enjoy me being sarcastic all the time... and I had to hunt to find out what my rep actually was.

Bottom line - don't worry about rep. I don't - if people like me great, if they don't, I'm cool with that too - my wife will agree with them.
    LOL my gf has said I'm the sweetest person yet brutally honest....I haven't figured out which one she is lying about yet....
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Anybody want to boost my Rep? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Please, Please Nobody Boost my rep!!! I've been begging and begging not to be repped up and I'm still at 23!!! Ok, I haven't been begging, but neither do I pull any punches - I'm helpful when I can be, If your $h1+ stinks I'll tell you, and it looks like people enjoy me being sarcastic all the time... and I had to hunt to find out what my rep actually was.

Bottom line - don't worry about rep. I don't - if people like me great, if they don't, I'm cool with that too - my wife will agree with them.
    Yes I know. I thought everyone would like me. My mom used to tie a steak around my neck so the dog would play with me. I was so ugly that when I joined the ugly contest they said, "sorry no professionals!" I get no respect. In my life I've been through plenty. when I was three years old, my parents got a dog. I was jealous of the dog, so they got rid of me. I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places. When I was a kid I got no respect. When my parents got divorced there was a custody fight over me... and no one showed up. I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. I remember the time I was kidnaped and they sent back a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Yes I know. I thought everyone would like me. My mom used to tie a steak around my neck so the dog would play with me. I was so ugly that when I joined the ugly contest they said, "sorry no professionals!" I get no respect. In my life I've been through plenty. when I was three years old, my parents got a dog. I was jealous of the dog, so they got rid of me. I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places. When I was a kid I got no respect. When my parents got divorced there was a custody fight over me... and no one showed up. I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. I remember the time I was kidnaped and they sent back a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
    I almost repped you up for bad, unoriginal jokes. Almost.

Ah, f*%k it, here, have some.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Rodney, are you back?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

...and now we know what Rodney Dangerfield looks like as a Zombie.
    73 DE W5SSJ

Awesome Sauce 250+ Posts User Name's Avatar

I'm confused. What's going on here? Somebody is giving away free reps? Can I have some reps? I don't have so many.
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    O.o

WARNING: My profile page can cause blindness in small children and old copier techs. View at your own risk.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Well it's easy to get some folks mad at you around hear. Just disagree about our president Obama and you lose rep big time. Or if you post about buying a manual from someone other than Paul the manual pusher then you lose rep.

Not any thing to lose sleep over. I wish Paul and every one the best. Just don't agree with them sometime.

So, will someone give me a brownie point.??

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Well it's easy to get some folks mad at you around hear. Just disagree about our president Obama and you lose rep big time. Or if you post about buying a manual from someone other than Paul the manual pusher then you lose rep.

Not any thing to lose sleep over. I wish Paul and every one the best. Just don't agree with them sometime.

So, will someone give me a brownie point.??
    Another easy way to lose rep on most forums is to use improper homonyms... Good thing myself and my fellow grammar nazis seem to be lenient.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

OK Atiku. I HEAR you. Please forgive me. And like I said . It is easy to get people upset around HERE.

Better???

Well,well. Looks like someone likes me. Thanks.