Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar

Re:gas prices in tallahassee

well, gas dropped to under 2 dollars at one point for a couple of weeks, now its back up to 2.20.

funny was in georgia last week i saw a flash food store that was selling regular gas for 1.80. a block down the street another flash food store was selling the same gas for 2.20.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    gas prices in tallahassee

It went up about .12 per gallon in the past week and a half by me. Strange how that happens anytime there is something more noticeable in the news. Between the Alito confirmations and Bush\'s illegal wiretaps the gas companies think we are all too stupid to realize that we are being fu#ked.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    gas prices in tallahassee

Well here in the midwest it\'s back around $2.20 range again. ANd since I\'m still realing from the blasfamy of the EPA sticker on my new ride, this hurts more than it was supposed 2.:evil: :evil: :evil:
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

matt

if you like you can find gas prices from msn http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gassta...amp;src=3DNetx
    i\'m from mich (motor city) haha I\'d call it lay off city unemployement is up to 6.7 percent this week. but gas is at 2.559 unleaded. One of my friends just got booted last week, 5 months from his 30 year anniversity which means a $1,000 less a month difference in retirement pay. (ford). My brother got it two months ago from trw they canned three guys, he was under the age of 50 We think he was the scape goat to get out of a law suit for the age time. gas around here change every thrusday. I hear its going up to 3.00 this summer. but part of this goes to repairing our roads. we\'re thinking of changing our state cymbel to orange barrels.

Post edited by: matt, at: 2006/03/19 19:52