Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Gun Control

Re: Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Look back at post #43 and actually read the Special Forces letter on the subject all the way through - you'll note that switching out lower capacity mags adds approximately 6 seconds to the shooting spree. It is also common for competition shooters to change mags in a 1911 style pistol (100 year old technology) and squeeze off the first aimed shot from the new mag before the last casing of the old mag hits the ground. Exactly what will a limit on magazine capacity get you?

Too lazy to see which thread I posted these on, so I'll repost it for reference:
    Attachment 19262Attachment 19263Attachment 19264

So the gun grabbing liberals are secret members of the NRA? Conspiracy theories and heavy drug use don't mix well...

Assault Copier!!! Fully automatic paper cuts!

Akitu, can you photoshop us a picture of a copier with a folding stock, detachable high capacity toner magazine, and a forearm grip?

I have basic knowledge of some things in photoshop. It allowed me to create my avatar, but MrWho was the one who brought it to life!
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

As for your sympathy for the GAYS here, Take it from me they have no place here. It is not my personal wish
    it is just that it is UNHEARD OF in our African culture. Our ancestors in their wisdom didn't practice it and could therefore not pass it down from generation to generation. It is totally alien & unacceptable to us.
    And if you really dare to 'start a charity' to send them guns to defend themselves. Well, I have already told you about our 'Gun control' laws.....Treasonable act. In any case I bet our government would never allow that ''charity'' to operate here let alone register it. In a worse-case-scenario there could be mob justice against the gay...God forbid.

No gay people in Uganda huh?? They don't have gays in Iran either.

I think their leaders KILLED them all. But oh hell. There only gay. No big deal. Right?

Kinda sad really. No way to defend themselves.

Getting off topic. You have to take the good with the bad. We in the US will never be invaded. ( Except from Mexico )

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    No gay people in Uganda huh?? They don't have gays in Iran either.

I think their leaders KILLED them all. But oh hell. There only gay. No big deal. Right?

Kinda sad really. No way to defend themselves.

Getting off topic. You have to take the good with the bad. We in the US will never be invaded. ( Except from Mexico )
    Here we have not killed them, we don't actually need to. We consider them as ' spoil t children' to be re-educated and brought back into the fold. We tell them that they are being confused by some alien ideologies which are totally unnatural, and they should refrain from the act. Those who want to practice 'gayism-Lesbianism' or by whatever name you call that practice are given the 'freedom' to do so in the privacy of their bedroom or house, not in public. That is freedom enough, no persecution.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

People use religion to justify hating others and that is sad.
    If you do not have religion to back up your hatred of those who are different, you just look like an asshole. If you do not believe that gays have been around since the dawn of time, you are denying what is documented fact.

By the way, studies show that people who hate and seem to fear gays the most are usually suppressing homosexual urges. Your whole country may need to take a hard look at themselves.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    People use religion to justify hating others and that is sad.
    If you do not have religion to back up your hatred of those who are different, you just look like an asshole. If you do not believe that gays have been around since the dawn of time, you are denying what is documented fact.

By the way, studies show that people who hate and seem to fear gays the most are usually suppressing homosexual urges. Your whole country may need to take a hard look at themselves.
    You miss the point Sir, In my preceding post I stated clearly that OUR FORE FATHERS or ANCESTORS didn't pass down the culture of GAY-ISM to us. That implies that they didn't know about it all, or if at all they did know about it, since you claim ''Gays have been around since the dawn of time'', then they might have found the practice so DISGUSTING that they considered it a taboo to pass it on to their posterity. Therefore your notion that our dislike for gay-ism is Religiously motivated is baseless! Human CONSCIENCE, for all we know, has NOTHING to do with Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS View Post
    You miss the point Sir, In my preceding post I stated clearly that OUR FORE FATHERS or ANCESTORS didn't pass down the culture of GAY-ISM to us. That implies that they didn't know about it all, or if at all they did know about it, since you claim ''Gays have been around since the dawn of time'', then they might have found the practice so DISGUSTING that they considered it a taboo to pass it on to their posterity. Therefore your notion that our dislike for gay-ism is Religiously motivated is baseless! Human CONSCIENCE, for all we know, has NOTHING to do with Religion.

I will have to correct you there. I can look at every organization that works to suppress gay rights, and they claim to be doing the work of God. Your people may have hated people who are different before they where told by their conquers what God to pray to, in which case they are just a bunch of assholes. This is where I am coming from.Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It pretty much expands to what I have been saying. I really did not want this thread to go this way, but as an American I will not back down from people having the basic right to live without being fucked with by religious assholes. That same religious book that helps justify your hate, is the same book that helped my forefathers come to your land, take your people and sell them as slaves. It is because the Bible says it is OK. If the bible is such a great book, how come the 10 commandments don't mention rape or slavery. I guess in Gods eyes, it is more of a sin for me to covet my neighbors stuff, than to rape your daughter and take your son to be sold as a slave. I find it hard to believe that any black person would want to follow the bible.

Read that page I linked to, and then tell me again how religion is not involved in your persecution of gays.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I will have to correct you there. I can look at every organization that works to suppress gay rights, and they claim to be doing the work of God. Your people may have hated people who are different before they where told by their conquers what God to pray to, in which case they are just a bunch of assholes. This is where I am coming from.Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It pretty much expands to what I have been saying. I really did not want this thread to go this way, but as an American I will not back down from people having the basic right to live without being fucked with by religious assholes. That same religious book that helps justify your hate, is the same book that helped my forefathers come to your land, take your people and sell them as slaves. It is because the Bible says it is OK. If the bible is such a great book, how come the 10 commandments don't mention rape or slavery. I guess in Gods eyes, it is more of a sin for me to covet my neighbors stuff, than to rape your daughter and take your son to be sold as a slave. I find it hard to believe that any black person would want to follow the bible.

Read that page I linked to, and then tell me again how religion is not involved in your persecution of gays.
    I didn't know that an 'intellectual' like you could stoop as low as portraying his racial hatred and xenophobia in an open forum and debate like this one. It clearly indicates that your level of education is wanting. You are unfit for any intellectual debate. I hereby, forthwith unsubscribe from this thread, otherwise people will not know the difference between the two of us.

I didn't know that an 'intellectual' like you could stoop as low as portraying his racial hatred and xenophobia in an open forum and debate like this one. It clearly indicates that your level of education is wanting. You are unfit for any intellectual debate. I hereby, forthwith unsubscribe from this thread, otherwise people will not know the difference between the two of us.

That works for me. Bringing facts to a religious discussion usually brings it to an end.

Sorry this got hijacked

I think the subject was gun control

I came to the conclusion that in reference to guns in America, almost everybody has them, and the difference between a liberal and a conservative is that a liberal leaves his guns at home, and a conservative likes to take his with him.

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Gun Control

I think you either misunderstood or did not read Fixthecopier's post, he stated that the very same bible you are preaching about now was the same one that allowed the white man to enslave the black man, claiming it was in the name of god and that your people were put on the earth to serve those people. There was nothing racially insensitive or xenophobic about it, simply referencing past history and fact of what happened before our times and for a very long, dark time in human history.

Fact of the matter is, homosexuality has been a part of human history for as long as the bible has been around if not longer, and has been portrayed in many artworks and in literature as well. To be frank, society was a lot less homophobic then as opposed to now - a common factoid floating around the interwebs says that the first Olympic games were played in the buff.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?