Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Tell us about your user name & avatar

The 10870187 part is easy enough to understand (if your a Mita tech)

The avatar is just plain cool, I can't even remember where I found it.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar
    Sorry, no Avatar for me... I just haven't found a cool enough one yet...
    As for the name, it's a shortened version of the term Right Honourable Prime Minister. Just an old joke from college between my friends and I, but it just seems to work.

Colormethis

User name and avatar

Hello to all:

I litirally came up with it in about 1 minute, I have been in the graphic arts industry for about 25 years, quit my job one day and found this web site ( yah yah copier tech ), and it so happens I was watching Batman one evening, mind you batman never blew my skirt up, but the joker on the other hand, he just has it going on ( sick and twisted ), anyway did a quick google and the avatar was there. thats pretty much it, as for the name colormethis well you do the cmyk conversion.

WOETC
    Don't have an avatar, because I haven't found out how to put one there, and haven't found one I felt attached to. My user name is my old rank and branch from my Navy days. It was so I could have a user name I would remember.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I don't really have an avatar, I change it frequently to any picture I like at the moment. ( On my facebook account I used to use a photo of Jodi Foster, cause my friends and family said I looked like her when I was younger.) Current photo is the swing plate for the HP P4014/4015 printers. HP says if the brown gear is worn you should throw out the printer and buy a new one. We're selling the gears in a kit and this photo is from my installation instructions.

As for the name, I used to play more online games and I could never come up with a name that wasn't already taken. My first was simply, "Fixer". But, someone took it, so I tried printerfixer, but someone had that one, so I took out the vowels and prntrfxr was born. No one has this one yet but me. Don't take it, please!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

How'd ya manage that? 1,000+ Posts
    Part of my username is just a nickname a friend coined while out partying (Zed) and the 255 was the number I used to race motorcycle under. The avatar is a man running with scissors on a caution sign and playfully represents living dangerously.

Awesome Sauce 250+ Posts User Name's Avatar
    It told me to enter user name and my avatar is the awesome face, because I'm officially the most awesome person you'll probably never meet.
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    O.o

WARNING: My profile page can cause blindness in small children and old copier techs. View at your own risk.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

Started using mrwho as a nickname when I began to fiddle with scream tracker back in 95 - nothing but noise, but still. If you don't know what I'm talking about, google it!

As for the avatar, the current one is a lot of green rep points with a xmas theme (I know, it's march already, but it will be christmas again in 10 months).
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    As for the avatar, the current one is a lot of green rep points with a xmas theme (I know, it's march already, but it will be christmas again in 10 months).
    Christmas is 9 months away...

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DWise View Post
    Christmas is 9 months away...
    Well, xmas is 292 away, which divided by 30 gives something like 9.73 months, which is closer to 10 than to 9 months.

BUT if we divide it by 31, it gives out 9.41, which is closer to 9 months than to 10.

So let's call it a tie, shall we?
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!