reach your goal

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar

Re: feeling great

Quote Originally Posted by igi View Post
    well done to all of you guys and girls.

what an exelent support group we have here

Bangingbishop-dont let this good feeling to slip away continue until you

reach your goal

i won't - no one will ever be allowed to do that again.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

One day I may get to know that feeling, I have lost about 40lb since my ex walked out on me, yesterday I finally reached the weight I was when I met him. One day I might have the pleasure of seeing the look on his face if he sees how I look now, apparently he's gained loads of weight since we split. I think he did me a huge favour when he left, maybe I should thank him

Well Ill say it now the feeling you get is just pure satisfaction knowing how good you feel and knowing there looking thinking wtf? I couldn't have planned yesterday better when she drove past slowly. My problem is I'm still losing weight because I'm not hungry? Got to start eating some sort of food and a bit more but well done debs and good on you.

PMSL now. well she still cant let go can she. I have a twitter account and so she started having a go at me - I haven't contacted her so there was no reason for anything except obviously seeing me last week. She deleated her account and then reactivated it and had a pop at me to which i replied on mine "so predictable you checked my twitter page, even after 2 months you still cant let go" really made my weekend. I said its too late for regrets now. - feel so good and sitting on the higher ground. some of the comments she made made me laugh knowing what i know about her and i told her so which hit home.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

I'm sure mine was, and possibly still is, checking my Facebook account, he's blocked, but I think he's opened a second account. Every time I posted that I was feeling down last year, that would be when I'd get a particularly nasty email threatening me with all sorts of things. Just goes to show, that even though he left me, I'm still part of his life LOL

shes still having a go now, reactivated her twitter account again! admitted she still has my emails and phone numbers but will not contact me which i replied shes a fuck wit cause i changed my number to stop her. her picture is kiss my arse so i replied i did and a few other things to it - sorry too much info there.

latest installment and what a way to take the wind out of her sails. tried to wind me up by saying "booked a holiday with my new man", so i replied oh yes to centreparks (booked it when i was still with her) thats ok im off to the maldives where i was going to take you! her replies suddenly stopped

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    One day I may get to know that feeling, I have lost about 40lb since my ex walked out on me, yesterday I finally reached the weight I was when I met him. One day I might have the pleasure of seeing the look on his face if he sees how I look now, apparently he's gained loads of weight since we split. I think he did me a huge favour when he left, maybe I should thank him

I have been on the "bitch/bastard has left" diet. I lost 50 pounds when my first wife left. Mostly due to trying to feed my 2 boys with the $20 I had left each week. I dropped so much weight so fast, some of the ladies I worked with chipped in to buy me a pair of pants that would stay up.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

you couldn't make this up, this is how bad she is. She stopped bitchin, deleted all the tweets and deactivated her account at a certain time why? because mr loverboy will be home from work so she covers her tracks and doesnt want him to know shes been in contact with me, 100% cast iron guarantee it will be reactivated again tomorrow for another round of reading my tweets and moaning. Like you debs she threatened me today by saying she might have a word with my parents lol. my parents cant stand her after what I told them what she done. My sister said she slap her if she saw her! I wrote carry on and I'll take you to court for harassment so bring it on - never got mentioned again.