Page 226 of 231 FirstFirst ... 126176216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2305
  1. #2251
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,921
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: The random thought thread

    Third shift sucks in the beginning, but it gets more awesome every day. If you can hang with it, anyway.


  2. #2252
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Pineland
    Posts
    4,641
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: The random thought thread

    This guy has a series of video's and they are amazing. He makes shelters, pottery, extracts iron from dirt and many other things.




    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

  3. #2253
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Pineland
    Posts
    4,641
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: The random thought thread

    Just in case you didn't know what one was...



    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

  4. #2254
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Just in case you didn't know what one was...

    I'm literally dying. This has me shook.


  5. #2255
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The random thought thread

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SwisSeV View Post
    HEY!! I AM the young liberal you're talking about! ... I forgive you though, I get where you're coming from.
    well snowflake when you grow up, you will notice that the 'liberal ideals' have long failed the majority of the USA.

    name me ONE liberal policy that has HELPED this country.... think about it... get back to me in a few years after your search is futile.


  6. #2256
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    The random thought thread


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well snowflake when you grow up, you will notice that the 'liberal ideals' have long failed the majority of the USA.

    name me ONE liberal policy that has HELPED this country.... think about it... get back to me in a few years after your search is futile.

    snowflake.jpg


  7. #2257
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    2,810
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Re. Image of a snow flake.
    An image showing the absolutely amazing mathematical configuration of the flower-of-life; showing the water molecule hologram. A mathematical precise configuration of the holographic matrix of the hydrogen and oxygen( H20 ) matrix in its precisely balanced purest wave form. FYI The flower of life wave forms lead the way to understanding gravity principles.

    In our haste of life we mostly forget to stop an take time to smell the flowers.

    Aahh... The little things we take for granted....

    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  8. #2258
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    The random thought thread


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Image of a snow flake.
    An image showing the absolutely amazing mathematical configuration of the flower-of-life; showing the water molecule hologram. A mathematical precise configuration of the holographic matrix of the hydrogen and oxygen( H20 ) matrix in its precisely balanced purest wave form. FYI The flower of life wave forms lead the way to understanding gravity principles.

    In our haste of life we mostly forget to stop an take time to smell the flowers.

    Aahh... The little things we take for granted....
    Just my way of showing how complex and beautiful snowflakes are.


  9. #2259
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,475
    Rep Power
    183

    Re: The random thought thread

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Just my way of showing how complex and beautiful snowflakes are.
    Natures snowflakes, yes. The only thing that human liberal snowflakes have in common with natures snowflakes is that they melt.


  10. #2260
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,921
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: The random thought thread

    An old precursor to the modern vending machine:
    The First Vending Machine Hacked Liquor Laws: The Puss and Mew | Hackaday
    Open the link at your own peril, although Hackaday seems OK to me. It actually appears to be a fascinating site if you're into whipping up your own tech.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here