Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: The random thought thread

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    not a sermon, but a testimony. there is a difference. Be carefull of who you listen to and you would avoid the hell you speak of.
    Not to those of us who have to listen to them. I think you need to move over to the other CTN site "churchgoing techs network"..Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Not to those of us who have to listen to them. I think you need to move over to the other CTN site "churchgoing techs network"..Emujo
    I ain't moving nowhere. When many cuss and swear and the rest do you hear comments. No i don't, so you just have to ignore and click your mouse to the other thread. And who mentioned anything about church. Did you hear that from me. Well i just think you will have no choice to listen to them a bit more. Morality is a good thing too. Be a man and have a decent conversation, your comment was very sacarstic and unwarranted. Get some cotton balls.

I ain't moving nowhere. When many cuss and swear and the rest do you hear comments. No i don't, so you just have to ignore and click your mouse to the other thread. And who mentioned anything about church. Did you hear that from me. Well i just think you will have no choice to listen to them a bit more. Morality is a good thing too. Be a man and have a decent conversation, your comment was very sacarstic and unwarranted. Get some cotton balls.
    He posted a comment about sentence punctuation...you told him he needs to quit drinking or end up in hell..How about this..

I have to help my Uncle Jack off a horse/ I have to help my Uncle jackoff a horse..now I'm waiting for the "testimony" of how I'm going to hell for masturbation...Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

[QUOTE=emujo;515738]He posted a comment about sentence punctuation...you told him he needs to quit drinking or end up in hell..How about this..

Go back and read what is posted. I did not use any word about hell, you did. I did put a little man similing at the end of the post. What, were you offend by this. Now i really think you need to go hear a sermom after your last post in this thread. You interpreted it the way you are saying. All i was saying is when you stop...... Have a nice day and enough of this for me.

• Me too..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

What I just heard from another cubicle nearby:
    "that feeling when you're not sure if that smell is your feet or your ass."

Random to be sure, but I was laughing.
    But I have a disturbed sense of humor. So there.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The random thought thread

I love a big overreaction in the morning. lol

worker drone 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    What I just heard from another cubicle nearby:
    "that feeling when you're not sure if that smell is your feet or your ass."

Random to be sure, but I was laughing.
    But I have a disturbed sense of humor. So there.
    Those damn ergonomic chairs!

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Smile Re: The random thought thread

not a sermon, but a testimony. there is a difference. Be carefull of who you listen to and you would avoid the hell you speak of.
    I laughed when I saw this, not because what was said, but because of the smiley.

Reminds me of back in the days when I was a troll. I liked to try to get under peoples skin and nothing works better than the aggro smile!

"That's because you're a racist." or "You're dumb, but that's ok."
    It's a great way to get someone to blow up over something in surprising fashion!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The random thought thread

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    He posted a comment about sentence punctuation...you told him he needs to quit drinking or end up in hell..How about this..

I have to help my Uncle Jack off a horse/ I have to help my Uncle jackoff a horse..now I'm waiting for the "testimony" of how I'm going to hell for masturbation...Emujo
    Hey guys why not take your conversation to PM