Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: What an amazing day

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You must have been real quick at ordering just to get a ticket let alone 7 rows from the stage. Let us know how it was.
    I was on the verge of giving up, I was trying to get 2, cheaper priced, tickets, but it kept telling me there was none available, whatever day I selected, so I decided to just try for one ticket (I'm happy to do things alone...good job really, I get little choice most of the time) and go for any price ticket, I am still buzzing that I managed to secure one. I will give a report on how it was.
    And only 2 1/2 weeks after seeing Kate Bush, I get to realise another of those long wished for dreams...I am seeing Joan Baez
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: What an amazing day

Interesting reading about all the shows you folks are going too. I saw my share back in the day. Stones in 73 . And isn't it funny that in 67 not many people knew who Pink Floyd was. They sure did make it big. I went and saw Jethro Tull in about 71. The Eagles were the opening band. Who the hell are they? never heard of em. Didn't pay any attention to there misic. Big mistake wasn't it. You mentioned Stevie Windwood there fixthecopier dude. I have 2 Traffic CD's and Blind Faith put out only one album that I have. Eric Clapton was in the group. AH the good old days.So do they still smoke weed at the shows? I was at the Paramont Theatre in Seattle watching a band play and every one is tokeing away. The usher comes up behind me and says no smoking. Then he says, oh it's a joint, then just keep it down. LOL. Damn we use to get so loaded.