Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Re: George Zimmerman info

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    That was not just murder Paul. That was torture in the worst way. And yes Where the hell is the race pimps Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton. A$$holes. Jesse Jackson never worked a day in his life.
    I've always wondered... what church does "Reverend" Jesse Jackson & "Reverend" Al Sharpton preach at?
    Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Justice has been served.

Who was it that said "Never let a good crisis go to waste!"?

The people that are TALKING, are painting huge targets on their heads as "agents provocateur" in this "race war"!

Need I say more?!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

ctl-alt-del

How do you know what race any of us on this site is. And why is it not something to talk about. ?

And Jesse jackson was a aid to Martin Luther King Jr. And has been in a lot of programs to promote the black communities.

But why can't he promote peace and fairness for all races. ?

After reading about Sherman Ware you really can't say George Zimmerman was a racist. He also took a black girl to the prom. But why do the race pimps keep pushing this shit about him being a racist.

Black on black crime is just fine. White on black crime and OH SHIT, You are a racist pig. I get tired of the double standard.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

You are a racist pig
    I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but you should go re-read the thread. I have made one post in which stated that I enjoy listening to white people discuss race issues (BTW, that strike-through font and the picture of the popcorn should have been interpreted as sarcasm). I also said that your comment about Jessie Jackson never having worked a day in his life seemed uninformed. Never once did I accuse anyone of anything, never once did I even offer my opinion of the Zimmerman issue. When exactly was I a racist pig?

Calm down there buddy . I was not calling YOU a racist pig. You took that comment all wrong. In general if you are white against a black then the white person is a racist pig. That's what Jackson and Sharpton are trying to do to Zimmerman. And I guess i should have left out the pig part. Just say racist.

But in no way was I saying YOU where a racist pig. If that's what you are thinking.

I consider you, Paul, fix the copier, and most everyone on this site a friend, even tho we disagree.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

Calm down there buddy . I was not calling YOU a racist pig. You took that comment all wrong. In general if you are white against a black then the white person is a racist pig. That's what Jackson and Sharpton are trying to do to Zimmerman. And I guess i should have left out the pig part. Just say racist.

But in no way was I saying YOU where a racist pig. If that's what you are thinking.

I consider you, Paul, fix the copier, and most everyone on this site a friend, even tho we disagree.

Thanks for the clarification, we're good.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

Quote Originally Posted by DWise View Post
    I've always wondered... what church does "Reverend" Jesse Jackson & "Reverend" Al Sharpton preach at?

The 'Church of Public Opinion'. And they're both masters at manipulating it.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

It's a racial thing because George is a white hispanic man, as reported in the mass media. Whom ever came up with that term was really just trying to start some shit !!!!!!!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

After all the facts came out, I have to agree that Zimmerman got a raw deal. His crime was being stupid and not staying in the truck, which is not a crime.

Zimmerman is not the problem. 96% of murders of blacks are committed by other blacks. 84% of crime against whites is committed by whites. Crime seems to be segregated.

Sharpton and Jackson only come out for the cameras. When the Zimmerman verdict was coming out, this was going on, but where were the protest? Darryl Green, Chicago Teen Killed for not Joining Gang, Becomes Focus of Campaign

http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/?...t-wsj#view=all

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/11/george-zimmerman-trial-black-crime

There are plenty of stats that show blacks going to prison at higher rates for the same offences. I don't have the answers just saying things are not always black and white.

And as for skin color on this site, Mr. Bill, you are an old white man. I state this because only an old white man would say he had seen "The Mothers of Invention" in concert.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Funny fix the copier dude . Ya you got me pegged. 60 year old cracker. Saw Frank Zappa and the mothers in about 1972? at the Paramount theater in Seattle. Blew thru a lot of weed back then.